New 2012 NFL Mock Draft

DFlo

Reaction score
Website
www.footballdraftnotebook.com
Hey guys, I've updated my mock draft for the 3/4 point of the season.

You can check it out here: 2012 NFL Mock Draft

Let me know what you think. Would love to hear your feedback!

I've also added a Draft Order section that I will be updating weekly for the next 4 weeks

I see you have the Steelers and the Packers in the Super Bowl:coffee:

Kahlil and Barkley are staying in school.

Dont agree with alot of these picks

Good job. I hope Upshaw falls to us. I doubt it though. Haven't seen enough of McDonald. We certainly need a safety. Just real hard to evaluate them without seeing the coaches film. Ya just know we'll deal down there too instead of back to back picks. Maybe someone trades up for R. Tanneyhill - qb - Texas A&M. I know it's impossible to do. But, there are going to be trades up for Barkley and RGIII. Kalil said the reports that he's returning to USC aren't completely true. He's a 4th year Junior. I see him coming out. Not sure about Barkley. But, if he's hearing through the grapevine that he's going 2nd after a trade up. I think he comes out. A couple of teams I'm not sure about.

Philly - I think Couple is over-rated and Philly wouldn't pick him 6th. They are ok at de with Trent Cole and Babin. They have 3 black holes at lb. I can see his teammate Zach Brown or a mlb like Te'o or Burfict.

Buffalo - Desperately needs defense. I see cb or pass rusher for them. Doubt Courtney Upshaw falls to us. I see him as an ideal fit for Buffalo.

Houston - Who the heck is Jonathan Cooper? I haven't seen him anyone's Top 50.

I think you'll see a couple of DL go in the first like Dontari Poe from Memphis and Alameda Ta'amu - Washington. Maybe even a couple of guys like Brandon Thompson - Clemson and Jerel Worthy - Mich St.

Crap! Now I'm gonna gave nightmares of RG3 going to Miami. j/k

If they want him, they're going to have to move up to get him. And, they're going to have to give up quite a bit to get him because more than one team will be bidding to move up. I think 3 teams are going to want to move up to pick RGIII and Barkley. Miami, Washington and Cleveland. Plus, I see Miami winning a couple of more games. While I see Washington and Cleveland struggling to finish the season. Will be easier for those two to move up than Miami.

If they want him, they're going to have to move up to get him. And, they're going to have to give up quite a bit to get him because more than one team will be bidding to move up. I think 3 teams are going to want to move up to pick RGIII and Barkley. Miami, Washington and Cleveland. Plus, I see Miami winning a couple of more games. While I see Washington and Cleveland struggling to finish the season. Will be easier for those two to move up than Miami.

Shanny would do wonders for RG3's career. I'd be happy if he ended up in the NFC.

Shanny would do wonders for RG3's career. I'd be happy if he ended up in the NFC.

I hope one qb to Washington. They're picking 4th as of now. Easy for them to move up slightly. Haven't Cleveland fans suffered enough? I hope they get the other one of the three qb's instead of the Fish.

NYG will take Kuechly with their first round pick if he's available.

The Giants are picking in the 20's if they win their division. Sure looks like it now. Kuechly will be gone before they pick. Especially with Te'o returning to ND and Burfict acting like a fool. I doubt if Luke gets past Philly. They're 5-8 with against the Jets and at Cowboys.

The giants aren't really know for grabbing LBs with their first round pick, despite have glaring holes at the position for years.

Philly does have needs at LB but none of the LBs are worth a top 10 pick and they also neglect that position in the draft.

It's true a couple more DTs could go first but it's pretty tough to slot them anywhere. A possibility is Pittsburgh though.

Buffalo does need D, but they tend to go BPA. I'm a Bills fan so I knew most about that pick. Kirkpatrick would be great for them or even an OLB like Curry if they had a strong conviction about him.

Part of that Jon Cooper pick was to get him noticed a little bit. It's a bit of a reach, hes more likely a second rounder if he declares. Perfect ZBS OG.

Coughlin will grab the BC guy if he's available, he always does (Snee, Kiwi, Herzy, etc) Unless the Giants flop, he wont available, though

It's a pretty good mock site. You do a nice job. Colorful and eye-catching, but the best part is that you make logical arguments fitting a particular player to a team/system.

It doesn't usually fall that way, but I like the thought process, which is sorely lacking in a lot of mocks.

Back