Nfl song

NFL Lady

Reaction score
This is a song I wrote that I'm dedicating to the NFL. Please let me know what you think. Thank you.

The song is not professionally recorded. It was recorded in my apartment so please take that into consideration. Also, please do not leave insulting, vulgar or degrading comments. They are uncalled for and not necessary. However, constructive criticism is always helpful.
Thank you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6s3kHqdMGaU

I was just musing this morning how difficult it must be to market yourself as a musician starting out in the Internet Age.

I can't listen to it at work, so I can not offer any feedback, but good luck to you.

I think it's a catchy tune. You have a nice voice. Is this something you intend to send to the NFL? Or just something you did for fun? What's the goal with the song?

I think you did a good job with the song.

My only thoughts would be that the NFL is currently catching a lot of flack for mishandling a number of different issues as well as poor play on the field. The public isn't nearly as celebratory of the NFL as your song is. Celebrating the league as it sweeps concussions and domestic violence under the rug doesn't seem to fit very well.

Back