No need to worry about losing this time.

NSPatsFan

I'm disrespectful to dirt.
Reaction score
I'm Down From Canada and they think I'm slow Eh?
The REAL culprit behind the Patriots losing the game that shall not be named has been found culpable and will be barred from Super Bowl XLVI. Given this news I think it's only prudent to inform the Giants that they'll be losing this game and commence with the celebrations. Rejoice Patriots Nation! Rejoice!

Pats fans rejoice! Belichick won't don red hoodie at Super Bowl

"It's official ... no red hoodie at Super Bowl XLVI!" tweeted Linda Holliday, Belichick's longtime flame. :dbanana:

Holliday sent her tweet to Ian Rapaport, Patriots beat writer for the Boston Herald. Rapaport reported that his Twitter feed quickly was flooded with Patriots fans celebrating Holliday's breaking news.

:LOL::thumb::rockon::toast:

Before clicking into this thread the thing I literally thought was "I'll worry when I see that awful red hoodie". Glad it's retired, I actually used that as an excuse early on for our loss at "that game".

I hate to even think of 2007, but I know I wasn't the only one who first saw him and said "Red... wft!?!?!?".

He actually is a little superstitious when it comes to FB. Remember when he made the Cowboys wear their dark colors at Gillette?

Since the Cowboys like to wear their whites all the time if they can, I'd bet that was more PSYCH!!! on them about their superstition, not BB's. Or, as non-Pats fans would say...just BB being TEH MEANIE!!!!! :D

But anyway....EFF the red hoodie !!!!!

Listen, all this hoodie shit is good news, but does anyone know if Ryan picked the Giants yet? That would remove all doubt of victory.

Back