No surprises

runnerone

Reaction score
How do the Pats fool Manning in this one?

The Pats and Colts will pair up for the 4th time in 14 months on Sunday. This is more than any other team including division rivals.
These two teams have no secrets or surprises for each other.

How then does a team relying on schemes as opposed to healthy starters win it?? Anyone??

I am still fully faithful that it will be done, the Pats will in my opinion over come the obstacles, but how??
That is the question that has so many national pundits leaning towards the Colts.

You can tell they are feeling like the Fonz about to jump the shark tank, but they are leaning that way still the same.

Go Pats!!!!

Simple.

You smack them in the mouth.
You have to punish their receivers when they catch the ball.
You run it and then run it some more.

It's got to be a "not in your house" attitude for 60 minutes.

Do that and you won't have to worry about Manning.
I think it will be enough.

SanDiegoSteeler said:

It's got to be a "not in your house" attitude for 60 minutes.

That is a great commercial isn't it?;)

Bye week was huge;

Our boys are gonna come out hittin' and flyin' and hurtin'. And any other in' you can think of.

Thank You Vanderdrunk for the billboard material.:)

I've already been detecting a distinct tone of nastiness in the players and Belichick. In Monday's press conference, BB was down right irritable. And I haven't seen too many smiles coming from the players. Their intensity level is just starting to build. Hopefully, us fans who will be in the house will be just as intense.

bideau said:
I've already been detecting a distinct tone of nastiness in the players and Belichick. In Monday's press conference, BB was down right irritable. And I haven't seen too many smiles coming from the players. Their intensity level is just starting to build. Hopefully, us fans who will be in the house will be just as intense.

I'm just gonna need oxygen for this one I just know it!

runnerone said:
I'm just gonna need oxygen for this one I just know it!

I will need some throat medichine with how much I get pumped up at and I yell. The players are pissed, and rightfully so! I am sick of hearing about Manning and not hearing about Brady or anything Patriots at all!

You would think 5 years of beating the **** out of the Colts would garner some respect by a few analysts:rolleyes: BTW....Welcome back runnerone!:) Where ya been man?

BionicPatriot said:
I will need some throat medichine with how much I get pumped up at and I yell. The players are pissed, and rightfully so! I am sick of hearing about Manning and not hearing about Brady or anything Patriots at all!

You would think 5 years of beating the **** out of the Colts would garner some respect by a few analysts:rolleyes: BTW....Welcome back runnerone!:) Where ya been man?

Thanks most recently have been on the sidlines with a net worm that crashed my hard drive. Had to reformat and all that fun stuff.

I've been around, just hadn't had a lot to say.

Having lots of fun at the Coltfreaks.com expense too!;)

runnerone said:
Thanks most recently have been on the sidlines with a net worm that crashed my hard drive. Had to reformat and all that fun stuff.

I've been around, just hadn't had a lot to say.

Having lots of fun at the Coltfreaks.com expense too!;)

Must say, I am enjoying myself over there as well!:D ;)

I think I heard on WEEI (can't remember exact quotes, sorry) that Tom Brady did say that the fans at Gillette are a definite advantage, and that they could use them to noise the place up when Peyton's making his calls at the line. And probably to be quiet when he's making the calls! :)

Go with a 3 man line, hit 'em off the line and drop 8 into coverage.

A mere 3 of Manning's TD passes came with less than 4 DL.

Of "34" teams that Manning faced, the Pats held the Dolts to 24, Houston to 23, and Baltimore to 20 points. HOU also got torched once, but that seems the exception, and although Chokeland gave up 35pts, nobody would consider that a good D.

I'm sure that some of you have read this already in today's Herald, but I particularly liked these quotes: ``That's the focus of the attention, Peyton Manning,'' Rodney Harrison [news] said. ``Not Tom Brady. And that's OK. Tom, he's a laid-back guy, he really doesn't care about that. All he does is - two-time Super Bowl MVP. He just gets the job done again and again. It's not about getting all the attention, like some other people.''

Brady, though, admitted that the last thing in the world he feels is overlooked.

``I've had way too much attention over the last three years to ever think that,'' he said. ``No way.''

Here is the link to the entire article. Nice pic, too! :)

http://patriots.bostonherald.com/patriots/view.bg?articleid=63072

Back