NSFW: Piggy thread..

gif-gif-funny-angie56-sexy-fave-tremendo-animated-spread-legs-hot-grind-new-analove-green-pink-gifs-hot-girls-tags-wow_large.gif

bump

these things are fun...

bouncy bouncy

Piggy's mom loves him so. She's for ever checking in from the otherside just to read again his heartfelt RIP MOM leading his every post here on the planet.
and this is what she put's up with just to do that:

And while she was with us, Piggy would kiss her with that mouth, whenever he had the chance. As devoted a son as any of us will ever meet. :coffee;

Cheers, bostonTim

A young boy is watching a football game with his grandpa when he asks him, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" The grandpa replied, "Well, does your dick touch your ass?" The boy said no, and grandpa said "there's your answer". A few years later the boy and his grandpa are on a fishing trip when the boy sees his grandpa opening up his small cooler when he asks him "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" The grandpa looked over and replied "Well, does your dick touch your ass?" The boy answered no and grandpa said "there's your answer". More time has passed and the boy is now a man, he invites his grandpa over to his new apartment and to watch the game on t.v. The grandson went to the fridge and grabbed himself a beer, the grandpa asked him "Hey, you wanna grab me a beer?" The grandson replied "Does your dick touch your ass?" Grandpa stated "Off course it does, I'm an old man!" To which the grandson said, "Good, now go **** yourself".

A young boy is watching a football game with his grandpa when he asks him, "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" The grandpa replied, "Well, does your dick touch your ass?" The boy said no, and grandpa said "there's your answer". A few years later the boy and his grandpa are on a fishing trip when the boy sees his grandpa opening up his small cooler when he asks him "Grandpa, can I have a beer?" The grandpa looked over and replied "Well, does your dick touch your ass?" The boy answered no and grandpa said "there's your answer". More time has passed and the boy is now a man, he invites his grandpa over to his new apartment and to watch the game on t.v. The grandson went to the fridge and grabbed himself a beer, the grandpa asked him "Hey, you wanna grab me a beer?" The grandson replied "Does your dick touch your ass?" Grandpa stated "Off course it does, I'm an old man!" To which the grandson said, "Good, now go **** yourself".

My first sip was when I was a little kid... :coffee:

KoK...is the little kid you? :shrug_n:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qoyXFPzk7LU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qoyXFPzk7LU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ChUhmX0G6fI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You guys can thank me later..:coffee:

Back