NSFW: Piggy thread..

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/StxirWNZW1M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

canopy.jpg

pcjohnhead.gif

PCS_Pic.jpg

Welcome back.

Now I need to find some sort of script to ban that pic. 😉

:ROFLMAO: He threatens to post the most messed up stuff at times on my FB posts and he does on my ex-girlfriend's who did not have the wherewithal to not accept his friend request.

Fortunately she's pretty awesome and laughs at SOME of his stuff.

Hey guys just wanna let you know I stayed away from the planet because my phone kept getting viruses. I like the new format. It’s gonna take a little bit getting used to bear with me. Also I’ve been very busy because I made a new change when it comes to my job. I Left my my old job because no1jag Who was my previous boss at my old job recruited me down here in Jacksonville Florida. He’s a great guy and a good person to work for. Right now I’m living out of a hotel room after staying with a friend for two months. On weekends I drive back up to South Carolina to work on my house and hopefully I will be done getting it ready for sale in about 3 to 4 weeks. Liking Saint Augustine quite a bit so far.
miss you guys.❤️

See ya soon my friend!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys just wanna let you know I stayed away from the planet because my phone kept getting viruses. I like the new format. It’s gonna take a little bit getting used to bear with me. Also I’ve been very busy because I made a new change when it comes to my job. I Left my my old job because no1jag Who was my previous boss at my old job recruited me down here in Jacksonville Florida. He’s a great guy and a good person to work for. Right now I’m living out of a hotel room after staying with a friend for two months. On weekends I drive back up to South Carolina to work on my house and hopefully I will be done getting it ready for sale in about 3 to 4 weeks. Liking Saint Augustine quite a bit so far.
miss you guys.❤️
I am delighted. Welcome home. And Jacksonville is not bad on the hurricane meter. Just don't turn into a Jag fan.

Cheers

Back