Official 2015 Preseason Streams Thread

The Hoodie

Let's make it 5!
Reaction score
And we're finally back with some Patriots football!

The thread will be open and updated as soon as get closer to the 7:30 kickoff time.

Nice to be back here! Let's see how our guys are looking tonight against the Pack.

cant wait for your streams and ty for your efforts.

Pats seem to want to complain tonight.

Bill had an epic brouha, can't wait for details on what the refs "f'd up.

DA twice looking for PI calls. And Mclain. Fifteen flags in the air at once for what seemed to be an incontrovertible mugging. But no. A push off says Robert.

Well there's one phase of the game where they're in mid-season form. ROFL

Cheers, BostonTim

Hopefully some kind soul will have a stream of tonight's game. It'll air eventually on NFLN, but I'd like to watch it live.

First row usually works. I'm sure I don't have to tell you, but run an anti-spyware/malware program (s) after you leave their site.

This may eventually need a new thread, though with the subject matter, we might want to be careful with it, but for live streaming, look into Kodi (formally XBMC). May be too much work to get it going for tonight, but if you have PC chops, you can get something pretty good going.

I have a dedicated box for Kodi, but generally do not use it for live streaming, though I know they are available.

This may eventually need a new thread, though with the subject matter, we might want to be careful with it, but for live streaming, look into Kodi (formally XBMC). May be too much work to get it going for tonight, but if you have PC chops, you can get something pretty good going.

I have a dedicated box for Kodi, but generally do not use it for live streaming, though I know they are available.

That definitely looks interesting, but I very rarely stream games unless they aren't being shown live (like in preseason).

So how does streaming work on it? It looks like it's just a fancy media player.

It is a fancy media player.

But people make plugins for it, and you can watch anything with the right plugin. And I mean anything. Live TV, PPV, current movies, old movies anything really with the right plug in. (and a good internet connection, cause its all streamed).

I should probably also add that actually using these plugins may be illegal.

Some claim it's grey, like Popcorn Time.

Sent from my Enigma Device.

I should probably also add that actually using these plugins may be illegal.

Some claim it's grey, like Popcorn Time.

I don't always stream things illegally on the innarwebs.

But if I did, I'd prefer to use a VPN. Are the plugins VPN compatible? (I mean, from what you're hearing the kids say out on the street).

From what I have heard, you can configure Kodi itself to use a VPN service.

Back