Official College Basketball Thread

TITAN126

I love the inter-highway
Reaction score
We have threads for hockey and NASCAR, so I figured we might as well have one for college basketball as well.

I just got back from watching Nova take down Seton Hall...they played us tough but we won by 10. Scottie Reynolds went over 2,000 career points...pretty sweet.

What do you guys think of the season so far? Surprised that UNC, UConn, and Louisville are on the bubble?

Brackets out today...

Buckeyes should have been a #1 seed instead of Syracuse. Doesn't matter they landed in the midwest as expected & should get to at least the final 8. We'll see.

<TABLE class="game-header-table ncbSB-header-table" summary="Bulldogs vs Wildcats Scores" sizset="24" sizcache="0"><TBODY sizset="24" sizcache="0"><TR id=300730096-awayHeader class=loser sizset="24" sizcache="0"><TD class="team-name team-logo" rowSpan=2></TD><TD class="team-name name-container" sizset="24" sizcache="0">
Miss. St
</TD><TD class=team-score>74</TD></TR><TR><TD id=300730096-awayRecord class="team-name team-record" colSpan=2>(23-11, 9-7 SEC)</TD></TR><TR id=300730096-homeHeader class=winner sizset="25" sizcache="0"><TD class="team-name team-logo" rowSpan=2>
</TD><TD class="team-name name-container" sizset="25" sizcache="0">2
Kentucky
</TD><TD class=team-score>75</TD></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px" id=300730096-homeRecord class="team-name team-record" colSpan=2>(32-2, 14-2 SEC)</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
  • Final - OT
This was a great game!!

Just warming up.

Too bad I can't attend the first round in Providence this week :mad:

Buckeyes should have been a #1 seed instead of Syracuse. Doesn't matter they landed in the midwest as expected & should get to at least the final 8. We'll see.
I think they have a good chance of making it to the Final Four. Evan Turner is money.

Too bad I can't attend the first round in Providence this week :mad:

I might drive up for the Villanova-Robert Morris game on Thursday, then hopefully if Villanova wins I'll be able to go to the game on Saturday as well.

Buckeyes should have been a #1 seed instead of Syracuse.

umm... why? They were a pretty solid 2 no matter what happened.

I don't mind Kansas' road being tough. I've been hoping for revenge on Michigan State since they gave up the Sweet 16 last year, and I don't fear anyone on the bottom half of the bracket. I'd love another crack at Okie State or Tennessee but they're not getting to the Elite 8, so I'll have to hope for another time. Rock Chalk Jayhawks!

Kansas has the toughest bracket, and Duke (predictably) has the easiest road.

Anyone but Kentucky or Duke I am happy this year.

UCONN really let me down, I am on the Evan Turner bandwagon, and the Georgetown one

Iowa has called a news conference this afternoon to "discuss the future of the men's basketball program". Translation: Coach Todd Lickliter will be fired and a new coaching search will be on......

As for me, I kind of want to see Wisconsin do well. I love Bo Ryan as a coach and marvel how he gets the best out of the team basketball concept.
Posted via Mobile Device

Iowa has called a news conference this afternoon to "discuss the future of the men's basketball program". Translation: Coach Todd Lickliter will be fired and a new coaching search will be on......

As for me, I kind of want to see Wisconsin do well. I love Bo Ryan as a coach and marvel how he gets the best out of the team basketball concept.
Posted via Mobile Device

How come they ran off Alford?

Back