Offseason Fantasy Baseball League

What kind of draft should we have?

• Live

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Auto

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's been a while since anyone posted in here....so in celebration of my vault to ninth place....here I am :D.

Prior's now healthy - Carpenter is hot, Garcia was traded from the Mariners to the White Sox (woohoo!!) and my hitters are hitting for power and average now. Took 'em long enough.

Now that I've totally jinxed any mojo that I have managed to acquire - I bid you adieu.

wow still in 2nd, not bad for not paying attention...

I usually get bored of fantasy baseball....

But lets get a fantasy footall league this year, i'll start it up!!

Just to let those in the Fantasy league know , the Delgado / Thomas trade was proposed last Monday ( or maybe Sunday?) and accepted by bandwagon jumpers

well before he missed his 1st game ( and put on DL yesterday)

It is just a bad coincidence for Bandwagon Jumpers , good luck for me. I hope Gillete236( Bandwagon Jumpers) can post here and back this up

P.S. I felt the need to post this because i recieved an email from one of the other league managers ( a certain ex-mod from the planet) whom appeared upset by the trade.

mrsteel said:
P.S. I felt the need to post this because i recieved an email from one of the other league managers ( a certain ex-mod from the planet) whom appeared upset by the trade.

Don't sweat it brotha - I don't think it bothered anyone else (except maybe the Bandwagon Jumpers.....)

mrsteel said:
Just to let those in the Fantasy league know , the Delgado / Thomas trade was proposed last Monday ( or maybe Sunday?) and accepted by bandwagon jumpers

well before he missed his 1st game ( and put on DL yesterday)

It is just a bad coincidence for Bandwagon Jumpers , good luck for me. I hope Gillete236( Bandwagon Jumpers) can post here and back this up

The trade was legit. I didn't do my research and realize that Thomas was hurt. That's the way it goes. My reasoning was that Delgado had done squat for me this season. Even when he wasn't on the DL, he had been having a poor season.

Just like in real life, sometimes stuff happens.

I do find it interesting that a certain ex-mod would be upset by this. It's my problem, not his.

bideau said:
The trade was legit. I didn't do my research and realize that Thomas was hurt. That's the way it goes. My reasoning was that Delgado had done squat for me this season. Even when he wasn't on the DL, he had been having a poor season.

Just like in real life, sometimes stuff happens.

I do find it interesting that a certain ex-mod would be upset by this. It's my problem, not his.

Thanks for posting , Bideau.

In all of the excitment of this great football season I almost forgot to congratulate No Respect's Well-Hung Squirrels for edging out Chowder's Champs. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Back