Oh Sh*t!! X-Men: Apocalypse

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/COvnHv42T-A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hope it's good, but trailer seems to indicate a strong reliance on CG/effects.
Obviously going to watch it whenever it comes out, mind you!

Hope it's good, but trailer seems to indicate a strong reliance on CG/effects.
Obviously going to watch it whenever it comes out, mind you!

I don't think you could do justice to Apocalypse without CGI. I just hope they do a good job of it.

First film wolverine won't be in. Who would've thought that Hugh Jackman would icon his role that I can never see someone else play Logan.

I absolutely loved Days of Future Past, so I have high hopes for this. So far, my main issue is that Apocalypse looks goofy as hell and doesn't look as scary or intimidating as his comicbook counterpart.

I absolutely loved Days of Future Past, so I have high hopes for this. So far, my main issue is that Apocalypse looks goofy as hell and doesn't look as scary or intimidating as his comicbook counterpart.

Lmao that's why I feel only Marvel can do it. He does look goofy. But we will have to see and also the trailer wasn't as epic as I thought. DoFP looks better but like I said we have to wait and see

It would have been cool if the four horseman were the original horseman from the comics. That way magneto and prof X will have to team up because apocalypse is so powerful

The X Men series has progressively gotten better IMO. DoFP was great. This one looks good. I don't mind the CGI stuff all that much.

Back