opppss....

Didn't see it......I don't read every post in every thread
How do you expect your team to win a Super Bowl if you can't uphold the normal responsibilities of a fan on a opponent's message board?

Nevermind - I just realized that you don't even expect your team to win its division, a Super Bowl is out of the question. :D

(Note the clever use of the word "Nevermind" - homage to Boston Tim.)

How do you expect your team to win a Super Bowl if you can't uphold the normal responsibilities of a fan on a opponent's message board?

Nevermind - I just realized that you don't even expect your team to win its division, a Super Bowl is out of the question. :D

(Note the clever use of the word "Nevermind" - homage to Boston Tim.)

My expectations of the jets are to entertain me.......and they NEVER disappoint

There is definately a love hate relationship between Jaric and Middy...You guys should get a room....:coffee:

ROFL

It's going to be really bad when the cut Captain Deadweight and start Mallett.

and as jaric typed that Luck has just thrown another pick.

I am just trying to throw sticks at jaric because he has me on ignore.

You know, I was thinking my ride home from work, that since the gameplan for playoff success seems to be centered around Tom Brady becoming a barnacle on the HMS Run Game that you might as well send him to Cleveland for their 4th round pick (hey, it's the Browns...)

Christian Ponder should be available. He's got experience handing the ball off to superior talents, plus he should be much cheaper than Tagalong.

LUck is very good at handing off to the other team. I heard Schuab is good at that too, maybe the colts should give him a look.

:confused:

I've been talking to jetsbros and tip.
:poke:

Back