Sundance is good.

His major competition right now though... ( but man, he definitely needs a makeover :shake: )

Sean Michel... Guy's got a damn good voice. And he's got great rhythm, especially for a white boy. Definitely not the voice you'd expect to hear out of him, but it's definitely one hell of a voice.

I'd say Sean and Sundance should both be in at least the final five.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSvAg8jDAmQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSvAg8jDAmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

yeah he can sing some Tracy Chapman - TALKING' BOUT A REVOLUTION

Don't you know
They're talkin' about a revolution
It sounds like whisper
Don't you know
They're talkin' about a revolution
It sounds like whisper

to make Simon happy

i dont usually watch the show, but god....... some people are so clueless... like i wonder why some of these people even bother to audition? listening to them sing is painful, and they burst out into tears when they get rejected as if they're surprised or something. hell it's not hard to hear what makes an amazing voice, most of these people dont have it and i feel bad for judges for having to sort through thousands of clueless idiots just to get to the real shit.

herbz on 01-25-2007 at 12:34 PM said:
i dont usually watch the show, but god....... some people are so clueless... like i wonder why some of these people even bother to audition? listening to them sing is painful, and they burst out into tears when they get rejected as if they're surprised or something. hell it's not hard to hear what makes an amazing voice, most of these people dont have it and i feel bad for judges for having to sort through thousands of clueless idiots just to get to the real shit.
15 minutes of fame - the chance to be on national TV - even if you look like a fool doing it

People just want to be on tv. I had a friend who had a friend who was a terrible singer and tried out for American Idol with a ridiculous costume to get on tv. He never did.

I'm pretty sure I would like to punch Ian Mordano or whoever the F*C* he is in the face from last night (NYC Day 2). That kid has this HUGE frigging attitude and false bravado and literally spoke his songs. He didn't even sing. I found it funny when he kept correcting Simon when he was saying he was a superstar....

His sources? His mom, friends and therapists (not one but multiple).

If you're a superstar kid, I'm the next coming of Christ....

BTW- Sundance and the girl who sang last night (I think it was last night) who was extremely nervous and had no confidence and has been a backup vocailst for her career are my fav's at the moment.

On a sidenote, I can't believe my girlfriend won the battle of sucking me into this show......how dare her?

I thought the "best friend who wasn't trained" was one of the best from last night. And I liked the short tubby girl with the glasses and the crazy teeth, until she sang the second song. She killed it with that one. She kicked ass with dancing in the street, though. And the girl who sang the Aretha song sounded great, too. Not too many people can sing one of her songs and make it sound good.

guys I didn't get to see the whole show last night :(
I saw one performance last night. It was the first guy who did the Gloria song. He definitely is batting for the other team.

mgoblue101415 on 01-25-2007 at 12:21 PM said:
Sundance is good.

His major competition right now though... ( but man, he definitely needs a makeover :shake: )

Sean Michel... Guy's got a damn good voice. And he's got great rhythm, especially for a white boy. Definitely not the voice you'd expect to hear out of him, but it's definitely one hell of a voice.

I'd say Sean and Sundance should both be in at least the final five.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSvAg8jDAmQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VSvAg8jDAmQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

He strikes me as a better version of Elliot Yamin with his tone and style. If Elliot could make it with those teeth, this guy can make it with a little beard trimmer action.

It doesnt matter what you look like, you can blow.

Words to live by.

and also one thing I noticed, does Simon's t-shirts come with the nipples engraved in them?

Okay... Idol is starting to piss me off a bit. Okay, more than a bit.

They're now spending so much fricken time on the bad auditions that the rest of the pre-show stuff is crap.

Remember when you could remember the audition of the winner? Good luck now, considering that they show about 3-4 auditions of those who make it to Hollywood while the rest of the show is a bunch of idiots. I don't want to see people who can't sing. I can do that anywhere. I don't need to tune into Idol to see it.

Also... Remember when the Hollywood portion was over two weeks of shows? Like, the group portion was an entire episode in itself? Now, you barely get to see anybody. The indivisual, the group... It's going to get to the studio portion of the show and I'm not even going to know who the hell any of these people are.

Sorry, it's just I think it's idiotic to spend most of the pre-show on the idiots instead of people who deserve to be seen.

I have to disagree. The best part for me is the idiots. I love the train wreck that is people who think they can sing but clearly can not! I don't give a crap about any of these people and won't watch the finals anyway. It is horrible music and boring as hell.

They probably show so many of the idiots early on for the people like Annihilus that can't stand the show, but love to watch the freaks that show up in the early auditions. Especially the ones that truly think they're hot stuff.

Annihilus mostly quits watching after the idiots are gone, because after that you mostly have a bunch of people that all sound the same (re: generic pop), and most of them still can't sing very well. Annihilus can hear that on any number of pop stations any time.

:shrug:

Annihilus on 02-14-2007 at 12:26 PM said:
They probably show so many of the idiots early on for the people like Annihilus that can't stand the show, but love to watch the freaks that show up in the early auditions. Especially the ones that truly think they're hot stuff.

Annihilus mostly quits watching after the idiots are gone, because after that you mostly have a bunch of people that all sound the same (re: generic pop), and most of them still can't sing very well. Annihilus can hear that on any number of pop stations any time.

:shrug:
I'm with ya! I am basically done with Idol as the idiots are gone! But they sure a hell give me hours of laughter.ROFL

I never really watched a lot of Idol before, but I knew when I heard Carrie Underwood's try out that she was going to win. I thought the same thing about the Blondie girl who got eliminated last night- the girl that sang with the 2 best friends. She probably had the best raw talent I've heard this season. Imagine how far she would have gone if she didn't get caught up with those 2 broads. I officially don't like those girls. I wanted this Bailey girl to win.

Jh on 02-14-2007 at 01:15 PM said:
I never really watched a lot of Idol before, but I knew when I heard Carrie Underwood's try out that she was going to win. I thought the same thing about the Blondie girl who got eliminated last night- the girl that sang with the 2 best friends. She probably had the best raw talent I've heard this season. Imagine how far she would have gone if she didn't get caught up with those 2 broads. I officially don't like those girls. I wanted this Bailey girl to win.

Ya me too. I thought Bailey had a better voice than Carrie Underwood and would definetly have made it to the final.. Those NJ sluts ruined her chance at stardom..... The fake blonde NJ beetch was trying to booty up rather than practicing and now Bailey is gone..

I was pissed

Back