Adam did a great job on that song. He did not try to turn it into a Rock song .

UGH....this hurts. Tracks of My Tears is extremely special to me and one of my favorites of all time.

Adam was.........great.:banghead: That hurt.

Yeah Danny and Allison is last!!!:toast:

UGH....this hurts. Tracks of My Tears is extremely special to me and one of my favorites of all time.

Adam ACTUALLY looked and sounded like a Mo town singer . He was the best performer of the night.

Sorry, Allison just BLEW Adams ass out of the water. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOW You may be right, King. Allison was amazing! She is going to knock one of them out. Don't know if it will be Danny or Adam, but one of them!

Once again Adam is the superior artist of the group. And not just vocally but in terms of arrangement and phrasing and originality. He's just in another league compared to the others.

Danny's range is very limited which will keep him to a very speicifc, if not limited, genre of music. The redhead chick has good vocals but she's also limited vocally as was demonstrated last week.

Once again Adam is the superior artist of the group. And not just vocally but in terms of arrangement and phrasing and originality. He's just in another league compared to the others.

Adam gave me goosebumps tonight. He is unique and like you said in another league compared to the others. :)

Embrace it TG, just embrace it. Prepare to be assimilated :D

I disagree with those who thought country week was better. At least this week, there was a solid base of great songs to perform.

I thought Simon was dead wrong on Danny. I really enjoyed that. I still think it comes down to him and Adam. Allison was great as well.

Megan was awful and should go home (but she looked drool). Blind Guy needs to be in the bottom three. Michael has run out of steam. Lil was a huge disappointment. Anoop was decent enough (hit the high notes better than I thought he would). Matt and Kris were solid. Matt is getting better every week.

My prediction is Megan and Michael at the bottom with Michael surviving one more time. Megan and her tatoo goes home.

I thought Adam was probably the best overall by working with a great arrangement and you can't discount the ability he showed to morph his look and attitude totally even though he intentionally channeled Chris Isaak a bit. Matter of fact his voice is very similar at times and that ain't bad.

I think the acoustic treatment of "Tracks of my tears" was brilliant and reminded me of Kat doing "Black Horse in a Cherry Tree" a few years back as an Idol performance to be remembered.

I have Alison at number two and while I'm not sure if she can beat Adam out at this point think she has the potential to sell more CDs than anyone out of this group. She just nailed it. A pint-sized powerhouse.

Danny fell back just a hair after a solid performance.

Lil is good but needs to add a little nuance to the big voice and take it down a notch. She should pick a ballad next week because she has the chops to still win this thing.

I don't think Anoop can get in the top 3, but he is hanging around and had another good performance.

I agree with Bid that both Michael and Megan were the worst of the night with Blindboy right on their heels.

Embrace it TG, just embrace it. Prepare to be assimilated :D

I disagree with those who thought country week was better. At least this week, there was a solid base of great songs to perform.

I thought Simon was dead wrong on Danny. I really enjoyed that. I still think it comes down to him and Adam. Allison was great as well.

Megan was awful and should go home (but she looked drool). Blind Guy needs to be in the bottom three. Michael has run out of steam. Lil was a huge disappointment. Anoop was decent enough (hit the high notes better than I thought he would). Matt and Kris were solid. Matt is getting better every week.

My prediction is Megan and Michael at the bottom with Michael surviving one more time. Megan and her tatoo goes home.

I can't embrace it.:doh: I can't take him seriously I guess. Everytime I look at him I see Drag Queen. The boy has some serious chops, no doubt about it, but I don't know who he is. Is he really a rocker guy? I don't think so. He just seems like he belongs on Broadway (where he would be phenomenal) to me.:shrug:

I love Danny but he has slipped a bit in my eyes. I LOVE the vibe of Matt and Kris and think they (particularly Kris) could be very successful. I picked Allison as a dark horse and girl has not disappointed, she kicks a thousand kinds of ass.

Back