OT-Guinness Draught: A scary little piece of plastic in Every Bottle

southcarolina

But, really, im not southcarolina
Reaction score
So i went out a couple of weeks ago and one of the guys i was with was drinking Guinness.When he found out i'd never had one, he told me i should try one. So i did. And i liked it.

So fast forward to this afternoon and im looking at beer in the grocery store and i see a 12 pack of Guinness bottles and i say what the heck.

So fast forward again, its almost game time for the Sox game tonight, i crack one open and drink it.Man this sjit is good.

But when i get done, i hear something rattling arounf in the bottle. At first i thought it was ice. But then i could see it was too regular shaped to be ide. So, naturally, i panicked.

I got my hammer and busted the beer open and theres this littl eplastic bullet in the bottle. Im like *this close* to rushing myself to the hospital, and i decide to use my best friend, Google.

And i found this:

A Scary Piece Of Plastic In Every Bottle!!!

No sh!t.

3-1.jpg

I wonder what would happen if you stuck that up your butt.

:rolleyes:

What?!? Come on, you all thought it too! :harumph: ROFL

I wonder what would happen if you stuck that up your butt.

:rolleyes:

What?!? Come on, you all thought it too! :harumph: ROFL

eeek

It has what is called a "rocket" in the butt (similar to the nitro "widget" in the cans) that is suspended in the stool. This vehicle of creamy stool pleasure is about 2 1/2 inches long, white and is activated once the butt-crack is opened. A mixture of gas is released to create that signature creamy mouth-feel, and as the drinker goes thru the typical ass to mouth tilting motions the rockets spins and agitates the stool... ensuring that every mouthful is creamy. You can actually see this action if you rip-off the undergarments. You can also take a look at the rocket by taking a pair of tweezers or needle-nose pliers and pulling it out from the butt. Or ... you can not waste time by placing the butt between an empty pizza box and smashing it with a hammer.

You were going to drink it from the can? Not out of a glass?

What a maroon. What a nincumpoop!

For the record....a Guinness from a can is far better than the bottle...not sure why....but nothing beats a perfectly pulled pint from your local pub, the Eire Pub in Dot is a good choice. From what Ive heard.

For the record....a Guinness from a can is far better than the bottle...not sure why....but nothing beats a perfectly pulled pint from your local pub, the Eire Pub in Dot is a good choice. From what Ive heard.

I typically only drink Guinness from a select few establishments who have a good poor. But when I do purchase Guinness for the home, it's always in cans. But I always pour one into one of these

GuinnessPint.jpg

while using one of these

p32977b.jpg

Together, it almost looks like I'm doing smack

bandt3.jpg

Bad Abbotts in Quincy pours a good Guiness. :thumb:

I was always under the impression that the term "pull a pint" was in regards to the bartender's pulling motion on the taps at the bar, meaning keg beer. Is that the origin of that term Samuel?

Heres a tip you can use to see if a pub has a good pint before you try....if you walk in, and theres a couple Guinness "resting" under the tap waiting to be topped off, its a good sign they may have a decent pint. Yes, Bad Abbotts in Quincy is decent but Sarsfields has a better one...although, I think the name just changed. Again, the Eire has a great pint.

Back