OT: How many people are playing fantasy BB this year?

dred

OG Colts fan
Reaction score
Curious how many people are playing and how well they are doing so far this year.

Speak up fantasy baseball fans!

Also, who is kicking butt and who is stinking it up on your teams?

A-Rod, Hanley Ramirez and Prince Fielder are all doing pretty well. John Smoltz & Jose Valverde anchor the pitchers.

I'm holding steady in the middle of the pack right now... plotting my attack.

Patsin07080910, you need to keep up with your roster buddy.

sorry i dont check that league at all.....in my team where i check im in third, got a good team....sorry dred for not checking

patsin07080910 on 05-21-2007 at 07:13 PM said:
sorry i dont check that league at all.....in my team where i check im in third, got a good team....sorry dred for not checking
Do you need some help with your team?

I can throw down a few trade offers to help you out if your interested.

Also, You got at least 2 players you can put on DL.

That will open up a few more slots so you can get some more guys.

i know how to do stuff, and know a ton about baseball, i just havent looked at it at all.....maybe ill start and attemp a massive comeback

Thats the spirit!

I usually end up doing the same thing whenveer I play these bastards in football every year.

I WILL be kicking everyone's but this year in fantasy football.

Oh yes!

I started out hot (5-0) and got crushed the past two weeks to fall to 5-2.

I'm still in first though.

Hey dred--you a Red Sox fan? Saw the name "dredsox".

Fully Tilted on 05-21-2007 at 09:22 PM said:
I started out hot (5-0) and got crushed the past two weeks to fall to 5-2.

I'm still in first though.

Hey dred--you a Red Sox fan? Saw the name "dredsox".
Oh yeah.

I actually traded Manny Ramirez and Varitek off this year tho.

But it was a deal i couldn't pass up..

A Nihilist on 05-21-2007 at 06:32 PM said:
A-Rod, Hanley Ramirez and Prince Fielder are all doing pretty well. John Smoltz & Jose Valverde anchor the pitchers.

Timely question for Anni. I was in first place until about 2 weeks ago. I'll be back....

grogsox on 05-21-2007 at 09:24 PM said:
Timely question for Anni. I was in first place until about 2 weeks ago. I'll be back....

Shhhhhh :thumb:

Annihilus has no idea how he's in first place.

dred on 05-21-2007 at 10:08 PM said:
Oh yeah.

I actually traded Manny Ramirez and Varitek off this year tho.

But it was a deal i couldn't pass up..

No sheeeeeeet :D

Well GO SOX brutha! :Redsox:

Find your way over to soxplanet.com. It'll be like bizarro world for you. Once against the boards' fandom and then rooting right along with them!

On a fantasy note, I generally stay away from Red Sox players in Fantasy drafts because I feel that I'll overvalue them, so I end up undervaluing them instead. It's a complex. I'm seeking help for it though. :D

A Nihilist on 05-21-2007 at 06:32 PM said:

I've been in and out of the top spot in Annih's and Grogsox's league. I'm the Manchester Wolves team.

Skellington on 05-22-2007 at 08:10 AM said:
I've been in and out of the top spot in Annih's and Grogsox's league. I'm the Manchester Wolves team.

Do you know who Fliegender Zirkus is? They were at the top for a long time and have since plummeted.

Between the baseball talk and the soccer talk I can tell why this offseason has been so long for me.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

A Nihilist on 05-22-2007 at 09:12 AM said:
Do you know who Fliegender Zirkus is? They were at the top for a long time and have since plummeted.

According to the manager's list, that's our girlie pic thread regular Splunge.

I'm playing in another league on www.mlb.com and it's totally different than any other league I've been in. I wasn't sure about it at first but it's been great!! It's free, there are no trades, you pick a team as your pitching staff (no individual pitchers) and everything is point based. It's a weekly head-to-head league. I'm definitely getting into this with a few more teams next year.

Back