OT: I am soo bummed

NCPATRIOT

Reaction score
Seriously. You all somewhat know the situation with my heart being broken and me living with my ex.. And the fact that I lost my job the day after he broke up with me :( Well.. I finally got a job!! A kick ass job at Time Warner-who I worked for right out of high school for 3 years-quit to go back to school and didn't until last year.. Anyway, good pay, brand new office, dispatching-my favorite... Had it all set up...
What you don't know is that years ago-5 years.. I bought a car from a "friend of a friend" He traded my honda and a good amount of money for a jeep. Come to find out it had been stolen-by my best friend's husband!!! Well I went straight to the County-when I found out to get it straight. I've had several jobs since then..
NOW, when they did my background it says pending dispostion.. The county NEVER got it taken care of!!! SO now I got to try to get this shit done fast or I wont have the job!! I swear if it's not one thing it's another..
I could go on about some other stuff that has conspired within the past 21 hours, but I don't want to write too much...

It pisses me off because this dude turned over states evidence and they both have jobs and a new home now..And I can't even get a job!! WTF?

I just need some lovin'

Seriously. You all somewhat know the situation with my heart being broken and me living with my ex.. And the fact that I lost my job the day after he broke up with me :( Well.. I finally got a job!! A kick ass job at Time Warner-who I worked for right out of high school for 3 years-quit to go back to school and didn't until last year.. Anyway, good pay, brand new office, dispatching-my favorite... Had it all set up...
What you don't know is that years ago-5 years.. I bought a car from a "friend of a friend" He traded my honda and a good amount of money for a jeep. Come to find out it had been stolen-by my best friend's husband!!! Well I went straight to the County-when I found out to get it straight. I've had several jobs since then..
NOW, when they did my background it says pending dispostion.. The county NEVER got it taken care of!!! SO now I got to try to get this shit done fast or I wont have the job!! I swear if it's not one thing it's another..
I could go on about some other stuff that has conspired within the past 21 hours, but I don't want to write too much...

It pisses me off because this dude turned over states evidence and they both have jobs and a new home now..And I can't even get a job!! WTF?

I just need some lovin'

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Awwwe thank you... I am so ready for good stuff to start happening to me :(

Awwwe thank you... I am so ready for good stuff to start happening to me :(

since they limited me on heart love here are some more

:kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss::kisss:

I just need some lovin'

:heart::heart::heart: :kisss::kisss:
but also go forth and conquer NC.:thumb:
get er done sista:wave::wave:

I just need some lovin'

You are such a sweetie and I know things are rough right now for you but it will get better. :heart:

A jeep? North Carolina. Man, what a hill-billy.

Are you kidding? ROFL a jeep can be sooo much fun.

You just don't know how much fun it is to play in the mud or just drive crazy down some country ass road.

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3-XDgv0jrk&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/J3-XDgv0jrk&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

Heh, my Jeep bashing seems to have really pushed a few buttons around these parts. I was just kidding. No one on the planet loves Jeeps more than good old Demerit. My buddy and I used to take his '98 Cherokee offroading all the time. Besides, a real hillbilly would probably drive something like an El Camino with a gun rack on it.

Back