seeing as how this is The Official Muse Thread and we don't have any Official pics of her yet and she is always saying Oi Vey, I think it appropriate to post here that I believe she prolly looks like this

:p

How did you know? :)
I do say OI and Oh Vey alot hehe, you do know me RG :)

I have two online friends who I have never met but they know about my love for my NE teams. While John who lives in LA(the state) and Sarah who lives in CA don't follow sports or really care for it they do indulge me with my addiction with gifts from time to time. They been very good to me.

One of the items is a blanket that John's wife made just for me, she is a Saint fan and basically told me " I like you , only reason this is being made" since she is a Saint fan foremost.

Here is the link to show off the items
I will try to do what Bolt has suggested and am waiting on BY to get back to me as well, and see if between their help I can figure out how to minimize pictures.

Until then, here is the link

http://photobucket.com/Muse1

The blanket is one of my favorite items ever received, I have asked John's wife to make me one for the Red Sox if she has time :)

When you right-click on a photo and go to "Open With," do any of the choices that come up have any kind of photo editing capabilities?

photo shop adobe, and I am not to familar with that program. I don't see where I can edit it to the point of saving it, it won't let me save( or I have not found out how anyway)

photo shop adobe, and I am not to familar with that program. I don't see where I can edit it to the point of saving it, it won't let me save( or I have not found out how anyway)

I'm not sure what to tell you then. I guess your best bet is to stick with PB unless you can find someone smarter than me (which shouldn't be hard to do) to help you.

I'm not sure what to tell you then. I guess your best bet is to stick with PB unless you can find someone smarter than me (which shouldn't be hard to do) to help you.

DUH PB is photobucket, was wonderning what Bolt meant

I just finished putting the photos there actually and gave the link earlier, until I can figure this out

Asked the all great one UT for help for I am getting an error message when I try so maybe it is not size, i am not sure.
Until then will leave it there

Thanks for the offer of help BY, it is appreciated

I sent this to you in PM, but just copy and paste the IMG code from photobucket into your message here.

DSC01656.jpg

Thank UT will do that
I wish I knew why I am getting the error though.
I love this blanket for a few reasons. It was made for me by a friend and a Saint fan at that and also it has the Patriots on it.

With the left over material she made me a scarf and a small throw I have on a stool

I don't have it plugged in but this rice lamp I do like alot

DSC01658.jpg

a bit hard to see but I think yall get the idea

DSC01650.jpg

of course I can't find my championship hat from '04 but got one lying around somewhere

Back