OT- The Official? Whoop some MI Bar ass, Michigan Dan!!

Oh, snap. Didn't see this thread when I was logged in to the hotel last night. Thanks for the good thoughts, all, and my real and spectacular thread-starter. Random ass thoughts after the last month of going to work, coming home, reading tehlawz, having weekends for tehlawz, and repeating:

1. Essays were cake. As I said on Facebook, what I did at the Breslin Center yesterday was the most impressive performance that building has seen since Ray, Jimmy, Jalen, Juwon and Chris wiped their asses on the "S".

2. Today was the MBE. Meh. Writing 15 essays by hand when I haven't written anything more than a sentence with a pen since I closed my last bluebook at Michigan in 2002 was...interesting. But, the MBE and taking 2 sessions of 100 multiple choice questions was more endurance-testing than the essays. Also, if I meet anyone named Abe and Baker in the next week, I'm punching them in the face out of principle.

3. Holy shit, people freaking out is hilarious to watch. I specifically enjoyed the "cluster" issues yesterday. Apparently, Michigan tests the essays in clusters. There are like 18 subjects, 15 essays, 9 in the morning over 3 hours, 6 in the afternoon over 2 hours. Certain "clusters" are identifiable (i.e., question #1 is contracts, #2 is then torts, #3 evidence, etc.). And...some idiots studied the clusters. Now, how it assists you with answering a contracts question because a torts question preceded it is beyond my, but it was LOLtastic when at the break I found out that they tested out of cluster and f*cked the world up for about 75% of the people taking the test. Then, they were clueless as to the afternoon topics. Even though there were really only 2 out of 8 remaining subjects that wouldn't be tested. Here I always thought, if you know the answer, you can then answer the question. Anyways, people cramming in 40 minutes was LOLtastic.

4. They don't allow computers. If you want to type, you have to bring your own TYPEWRITER. Who the f*ck has a typewriter? Can you imagine carrying that bitch around? Ridiculous. Get a clue, BLE.

5. Wearing the "M" on both days was tremendous. I told the Sparties that they were getting smarter by proxy.

6. Each school had a 'reception' lunch type thing for their grads both days. Toledo, UDetroit, Wayne, etc. MSU, naturally, didn't have one. Because they are poor. I invited them to UM, to indulge in lobster and steak.

7. OT, there is absolutely nothing in the world more reprehensible than oohi. MSU is just an annoying kid sister. For shame on that comparison. For. Shame.

8. For the first time in almost 3 years (since the week of 9/3/07) I don't have shit to do. Go to work, come home...? Weird.

9. Which means I can now focus 100% on training camp, the upcoming 19-0 campaign, and ways DickRod can save his job and embarrass oohi.

10. And can make about 9 Pats games in addition to my M season tickets. F*ck yeah. They couldn't have picked a better year to play the NFC and AFC North.

11. Pushing hard to make that opening day trip for the Cincy game...

12. They make us wait until November (last week of October, really) for the results. Lazy assholes. Glad I don't have a job hinging on that like some friends do.

13. The BLE allowed watches, but I forgot all of mine at home and realized it at the hotel on Monday. Perfect excuse to buy a new watch! I go to the jewelry store, snag one I like, and take a photo and send to my brother, proud of my purchase. He bought the same watch, unbeknownst to me, earlier in the week. Weird.

Finally, a response. wuv

I knew saying Good Luck wasn't something you really needed. Like I said, if I am ever running away from the Po-po in a white Bronco, it's your ass Imma call. Even if you just do corporate law ;)

When I think of Pennsylvania Pedro, I think of this song...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZBUPFMAFDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZBUPFMAFDQ&hl=en_US&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Finally, a response. wuv

I knew saying Good Luck wasn't something you really needed. Like I said, if I am ever running away from the Po-po in a white Bronco, it's your ass Imma call. Even if you are just do corporate law ;)
:4321:

:harumph:

Glad you seem to *think* you passed, Dimitrius. Now you just need to sweat out the Character & Fitness.

You referred them to the Planet, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

Whew. It looks like D'Anjelo might have done it! Congrats.

Now. Fork over those shower pics, sweet potato pie, boy.

Also, consider me schooled on your hate of Oohi. :eek:

I still like OIho myself but the Ooooo Hi! is pretty good too.

So. Did Delanore return to work today? What about TFB?

I still like OIho myself but the Ooooo Hi! is pretty good too.

So. Did Delanore return to work today? What about TFB?
Definitely a fan of "o, hai!"

So, Manchester D'Brickashaw, did you get lit up last night?
Posted via Mobile Device

That's even gheyer. NTTAWWT

Good call.
You can see my explanations for the plusses and minuses of the different pronunciations of the different misspellings of Oh-E-Ho in Mozambique Dethanor's personal crisis thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back