Owls on the trash cans you say.... & other strange happenings

mikiemo83

The Future
Reaction score
2nd owl attack this week.

Date: 21st March 11:23 AM

By Robert Boxall
1395400990_37455565.jpg

Another man in the Southern part of England has been attacked by owls when he stumbled too close to the birds eggs.

43-year-old Jeff Clyde was walking his dog in some woods by Battle, Hastings, when the birds for his feet and started to peck at them, leaving him with several minor injuries. Mr. Clyde's dog was not too happy about the situation, and he went back at the birds, making them leave the man alone and fly back to their nests.

This attack follows the one earlier this week, when a drunken man was walking through the same woods, and tripped into the tree holding the birds.

No one was seriously injured injured in the attacks and locals are staying away from the owls at night.

link

Woman gets pregnant... by ghost.

Date: 21st March 10:38 AM

By Robert Boxall

A lady from North Cornwall has reported to have been pregnant, but she says it was an immaculate conception, by a ghost.

The unnamed 26-year-old says that her and the ghost shared a bed and that it got her pregnant.

The 26-year-olds boyfriend was none-too happy about the great news, saying that he was away at the time of conception.

The woman is reported to have phoned police on multiple occasions within the week, saying that she heard noises, and that taps were turning on and off.

The baby has had an ultrasound and the baby appears to be fine... And human.

Owls is NASTY! Love the drunk guy walking into the tree in the woods! Good thing he didn't have to piss!

eeek

And glad to see the old sheet over the head with the eyes cut out making a wooooo sound got a guy a scare lay again.

I don't think putting a sheet over yourself constitutes that your a ghost.:spock:

COLTON: Man tucks gun in waistband, shoots genitals

A Colton man who appears to have tucked a gun into his waistband accidentally shot himself in the genitals, a police official said.

Jeffrey Cordova, a Colton resident, showed up at Arrowhead Regional Medical Center at 7:46 p.m. Saturday, March 15, with a gunshot wound to the groin, states a Colton police activity log entry.

Cordova was wanted on suspicion of a parole violation stemming from an assault with a deadly weapon conviction and illegal firearms possession charges are being investigated, said Colton police Detective Ray Mendez.

Cordova refused to cooperate with investigators, but an examination of the man’s clothing revealed the bullet came from inside his pants, the detective said.

“It appeared to be a self-inflicted gunshot,” he said. “Evidence suggests he put the gun in his waistband.”

Cordova was admitted to surgery and was expected to survive, Mendez said.

link

Police: Drunk Woman Shows Up Naked to Visit Husband in Jail

Maura-Fussell-260x300.jpg

26-year-old Reston woman was arrested Saturday night after allegedly showing up naked at the Arlington Magistrate’s Office.

Police say Maura Fussell arrived at the magistrate’s office around 11:00 p.m. seeking to visit her husband, who had been arrested in Clarendon earlier that day. She was drunk, completely naked and refused to get dressed or leave in a cab, according to Arlington County Police spokesman Dustin Sternbeck.

Sternbeck was unable to say whether Fussell arrived at the office wearing clothes and subsequently removed them, or whether she arrived there naked.

Fussell was arrested and charged with indecent exposure and drunk in public. She was held in jail until sober, police said.

link

Police: Drunk Woman Shows Up Naked to Visit Husband in Jail

Maura-Fussell-260x300.jpg

link

It's always a good thing when the naked drunk lady is also decent looking. It's not always the case (or so I hear).

And you are on a roll, Mikie.

Cheers, BostonTim

Need pics
Dam mikie gave them to me, but I just threw them in the fire place. Sorry man... But hey I tell you what she look like she had 73 triple ZZZ boobs and meat hooks hanging down to her knees, her ass was about a size 57....

Dam mikie gave them to me, but I just threw them in the fire place. Sorry man... But hey I tell you what she look like she had 73 triple ZZZ boobs and meat hooks hanging down to her knees, her ass was about a size 57....

They probably belong in the fire place then.

Ya I guess I have a long ways to go before I'm considered the next Johnny Carson. In the mean time may a thousand fleas from a rabid camel infest your arm pits... / tough crowd mode

Ooof!

Gut punch!

Oh yeah! May a hundred crab lice from a Bourbon street strung out crack whore infest your eyebrows!

Back