Pass Rush Next?

I think we're going to go defensive line and offensive line heavy during the draft... Might also drafted tightend.
Posted via Mobile Device

I think we're going to go defensive line and offensive line heavy during the draft... Might also drafted tightend.
Posted via Mobile Device

The trenches are deep in this draft so it makes sense to me.

I think next has to be the 2 major needs O-line & TE. Just having that now very physical secondary,. Should allow front seven to me more aggressive getting after the QB.

You knew this thread was coming eventually. :coffee:

I thought the Pats already took care of that by making it unpossible for opposing QBs to throw anywhere safely for at least 5 seconds.

I think next has to be the 2 major needs O-line & TE. Just having that now very physical secondary,. Should allow front seven to me more aggressive getting after the QB.

King, I agree but it would be REAL SWEET if Pats could reel in Jarod Allen. :thumb:

I seriously doubt he will even smell in the Pats direction because Pats already blew their FA wad (12M on Revis, ?????? on Edelmann, Browner, and LaFell). Pats will ONLY be looking for the short change pay for the draftees in May. :coffee:

King, I agree but it would be REAL SWEET if Pats could reel in Jarod Allen. :thumb: I seriously doubt he will even smell in the Pats direction because Pats already blew their FA wad (12M on Revis, ?????? on Edelmann, Browner, and LaFell). Pats will ONLY be looking for the short change pay for the draftees in May. :coffee:
He wants 8 mill a year. The only way pats can afford . That is too cut Wilfork he saves up 7.5 in cap space.

King, I agree but it would be REAL SWEET if Pats could reel in Jarod Allen. :thumb:

I seriously doubt he will even smell in the Pats direction because Pats already blew their FA wad (12M on Revis, ?????? on Edelmann, Browner, and LaFell). Pats will ONLY be looking for the short change pay for the draftees in May. :coffee:

Allen's old, in steep decline now, is a serious liability against the run and wants to be a starter.

So, no.

So how does this off season fit your narrative that Pats hate paying players?

The trenches are deep in this draft so it makes sense to me.

I wish we had one more year of Dante to get whoever it/they is/are up and running. No one whips kids into shape like he did.

Cheers.

Back