Patriots collectibles...

Tiger_69

Reaction score
What do we have out there. With the exception of the usual obligatory paraphernalia, ie, jackets, tee's, sweats, etc. Unless they are truly unique...

My treasure trove is truly limited due to the little mouths to feed but I've got the Patriots locomotive (A 4 piece locomotive with about 17 feet of track) It's titled "Patriots united", and a dartboard cabinet. Neither of which I can display or use at the moment :(

I got a plate from the Danbury Mint commemerating SB 36 for Father's Day. I'm expecting the SB 38 version this year. I also have an exact miniature replica of Gillette Stadium (also a gift).

I just thought of another one. I have a piece of a bench from old Foxboro Stadium. My aunt knows someone who worked on the demolition crew. He took home several two foot bench sections. My aunt asked if she could have one of them and gave it to me as a gift.

I have Richard Seymours game used cleats from superbowl 36, which I finally got autographed..

I also have a an American flag that flew over the old stadium at a game vs the New orleans Saints in 2001.

I have a autographed mini helmet by most of the 2001 Superbowl team, a pretty cool 16x20 framed autographed picture of Rodney harrison picking off Manning in last years afc championship game, an adam V autographed snow kick from the raiders game..

I have many more things, my wife thinks I'm nuts..

My favorite, though not incredibly rare, is a jar of dirt from old Foxboro stadium.

I know, I know...but hey, I live out in the sticks.

Wow, I almost feel like I am not a good enough fan reading the things you guys have. I just have a couple of Jerseys which certainly are not collectible.

Undertaker #59 said:
Wow, I almost feel like I am not a good enough fan reading the things you guys have. I just have a couple of Jerseys which certainly are not collectible.

I'm certainly not out there trying to accumulate these things. I've got so much clothing related to the Pats that my family is trying to come up with original things to get for gifts. I'm hoping to finish off my basement someday and these things will look nice in a Pats themed room.

bideau said:
I'm certainly not out there trying to accumulate these things. I've got so much clothing related to the Pats that my family is trying to come up with original things to get for gifts. I'm hoping to finish off my basement someday and these things will look nice in a Pats themed room.
I figured people would have lots of clothing (as I do) but now that I think of it, the wife purchased a leather jacket for me at Wilson's about 6 years ago, it was the only one they had in that particular style and I've never seen another one like it since. I also just remembered that I have (although not unique) a mini SB football from the 2001 season and the wife just brought home a Vinatieri bobblehead.

One thing that I believe to be fairly unique I gave to my step-daughter, a "got milk" Brady poster I got from work.

When we get our own home we're going to have one room set aside for a Patriots theme type thing, possibly a game room. For now my Patriots stuff is packed away so the children will have a play room.

Back