Patriots Destroyed Careers !!!!

Dolphin22

Master Assclown
Reaction score
D22 - More great points that aren't even being addressed regarding the Patriots Cheating, look at Marty Martz & Kurt Warner as 2 great examples, they both would be 2 time consecutive Champions...immediatly the year after both their careers have slowly gone from "Greatness" to assistant coach & 2nd string QB with the recognition & accomplishment of that 2001 Superbowl...

And then look at Belichick* being quoted as a "Genious" & the cinderella Brady story started ...now look at them both compared to Warner & Martz...

" It's about the quiet cumulative negative economic effect on many NFL players and coaches most of whom are not marquee names. That's why Spygate matters. That's why it's important. That's why "somebody" ought to investigate why on earth Roger Goodell would destroy evidence, why he is not pursuing further investigation with prosecutorial zeal and why he isn't completely pissed off about the humiliating position in which the Patriots have put him and his league.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-hollander/spygate-victims-defense-f_b_102455.html

So even though Mike Martz has publicly stated that they lost SBXXXVI fair and square, we should follow this guy from the "Huntington Post"? ROFL

D22 - More great points that aren't even being addressed regarding the Patriots Cheating, look at Marty Martz & Kurt Warner as 2 great examples, they both would be 2 time consecutive Champions...immediatly the year after both their careers have slowly gone from "Greatness" to assistant coach & 2nd string QB with the recognition & accomplishment of that 2001 Superbowl...

And then look at Belichick* being quoted as a "Genious" & the cinderella Brady story started ...now look at them both compared to Warner & Martz...

" It's about the quiet cumulative negative economic effect on many NFL players and coaches most of whom are not marquee names. That's why Spygate matters. That's why it's important. That's why "somebody" ought to investigate why on earth Roger Goodell would destroy evidence, why he is not pursuing further investigation with prosecutorial zeal and why he isn't completely pissed off about the humiliating position in which the Patriots have put him and his league.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dave-hollander/spygate-victims-defense-f_b_102455.html

maybe next time martz will coach better and warner will play better. Im sorry my team ruined the party, but play better.

So even though Mike Martz has publicly stated that they lost SBXXXVI fair and square, we should follow this guy from the "Huntington Post"? ROFL

Why would ever think anyone directly related to the NFL is going bad talk the "Hand that Feeds them", and the NFL owners, coaches & players that do speak out, you can bet your ass they are pissed about what goes on by taking a major risk of their employment & reputations

Think about it...

Why would ever think anyone directly related to the NFL is going bad talk the "Hand that Feeds them", and the NFL owners, coaches & players that do speak out, you can bet your ass they are pissed about what goes on by taking a major risk of their employment & reputations

Think about it...

I would but I don't understand what you're typing. Seriously.

Think about it...

the pats are not the NFL, why wouldnt they say something about them if they thought it to be true.

maybe next time martz will coach better and warner will play better. Im sorry my team ruined the party, but play better.

You mean Warner's 365 yards passing to Brady's 80 yds of 3 yards passes with an added 60 after the catch ....

Well maybe if the patriots 24th rated lame ass defense weren't getting away with blatent cheating the rams could have easyly had another 150 yards of passing...

It hard for any coach to beating cheating no matter how good you are...

You mean Warner's 365 yards passing to Brady's 80 yds of 3 yards passes with an added 60 after the catch ....

Well maybe if the patriots 24th rated lame ass defense weren't getting away with blatent cheating the rams could have easyly had another 150 yards of passing...

It hard for any coach to beating cheating no matter how good you are...

No i mean warners two ints one back for an int. Play better. Nobody was cheating you idiot, the rams lost, the pats played better and thats it. accpet it, everyone else has including the team who lost.

I would but I don't understand what you're typing. Seriously.

you would what ?... speak out ... then what don't you understand ?... you will then be looked at as a whistle blower, a Rat etc...

Look what happens to everyone from Raven players to coaches speaking out...its also against their policies...& rules...it cost thousands of dollars to critisize & say anythiung negitive about how the NFL is run...

seriously...do any of you people ever leave this cute little heaven of yours & see what the real world is like ?

you would what ?... speak out ... then what don't you understand ?... you will then be looked at as a whistle blower, a Rat etc...

Look what happens to everyone from Raven players to coaches speaking out...its also against their policies...& rules...it cost thousands of dollars to critisize & say anythiung negitive about how the NFL is run...

seriously...do any of you people ever leave this cute little heaven of yours & see what the real world is like ?

Dungy had no problem doing it. I mean your excuse is that coaches dont want to get in trouble? I really hope this is not your evidence that the pats didnt win superbowls leagally.

No i mean warners two ints one back for an int. Play better. Nobody was cheating you idiot, the rams lost, the pats played better and thats it. accpet it, everyone else has including the team who lost.

Nobody has accepted anything...and you dipshits just want it to go away ...OH..and are you talking about the INT from Ty Law were McGunnis I think it was or Vrabel blatenty late hit & launched with the crown of his helmet into Kurt Warner's face mask with a referee watching & not budgeing to flag & throw him out of the game ?

was that the one ? ... Brady sucked & looked like a god damn High School kid...throwing 4 yard passes for a total of 80 yards ... Woopi !!! he sure was impressive !!! compared to Warners 365 yds only 50 yards shy of his own 414 yd NFL QB passing record in a SuperBowl...Brady would have had to play 4 & 1/2 more games to match Warners yardage

LMFAO!!!!...but wait...how silly of me...Brady won... and he is the best QB in the NFL

Nobody has accepted anything...and you dipshits just want it to go away ...OH..and are you talking about the INT from Ty Law were McGunnis I think it was or Vrabel blatenty late hit & launched with the crown of his helmet into Kurt Warner's face mask with a referee watching & not budgeing to flag & throw him out of the game ?

was that the one ? ... Brady sucked & looked like a god damn High School kid...throwing 4 yard passes for a total of 80 yards ... Woopi !!! he sure was impressive !!! compared to Warners 365 yds only 50 yards shy of his own 414 yd NFL QB passing record in a SuperBowl...Brady would have had to play 4 & 1/2 more games to match Warners yardage

LMFAO!!!!...but wait...how silly of me...Brady won... and he is the best QB in the NFL

You can keep it going all you want, th4e rams lostr, nobody has said they didnt. Play better.Brady was teh winning Qb with the game winning drive, warner had 3 turnovers and lost. Oh and yes brady is the best Qb in the nfl.

You asked me to think about your post. I couldn't because I couldn't decipher it. You know full well you butcher your keyboard. Kudos to midgar for understanding it but I really didn't. :shrug:

See I would say that Warner's broken thumb effectively ended his career. Poor man just couldn't seem to hold onto a football after that. I don't think it ever really healed right.

See I would say that Warner's broken thumb effectively ended his career. Poor man just couldn't seem to hold onto a football after that. I don't think it ever really healed right.

See we can blame those nasty cowboys for that. Martz's career took a dive shortly after him becomming a head coach and people thought he was a flipping nut.

The Players are starting to speak out now...this will get Specter even more involved..Porter was on NFL Live today & James Hasty agreed 100% with everything Porter said...and wants more players to come forward

one point Hasty made was how players all go into camp & all work really hard with one goal in mind only to find out a team can get away with cheating & win and the NFL does virtually nothing about it but cover it up...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3409926

I completely understand the injury thing with his thumb...what im getting to is the differance in him being a 2 time SB winning QB in consecutive seasons is big history and alot of money and great respect...

and I think if he had that great recognition & success he would never have been questioned as a starter in STL Lois or NYG and now Arizona when he is healthy...he has been fighting & competing for the starting job since 2001...grant it injuries hurt him too...

Look at the recognition & respect Brady recieved from both the sports media & his coaches & the franchise tag he got & he didn't even have a single QB passing record in 6 seasons...

Back