Patriots Fan Study

Bschellenberg

Reaction score
Hi all,

My name is Ben Schellenberg and I’m a researcher from the University of Ottawa. I’m currently recruiting participants for an online study about how NFL fans react when their team has a big victory. Participants for this study need to be fans of either the Atlanta Falcons or the New England Patriots, which means that most people on this discussion forum qualify for the study!

The study will take about 10 to 15 minutes to complete, and in exchange you will be entered to win one of eight $25 Amazon.com gift cards. If you’d like to participate, please click the link below to be redirected to the study website. A consent form is incorporated into this survey, and you will be asked to read it before answering any questions. All data obtained from this survey will be confidential and will be stored in password-protected computers that are located in secure, locked laboratories. This research has received ethics approval by the University of Ottawa Research Ethics Board.

Please click the following link if you would like to participate in this study: http://uottawapsy.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_26uf3E4FakEgj77

If you have any questions about this study, you can reach me at bschelle@uottawa.ca

Thanks, and good luck on Sunday!

Ben

Back