Patriots Fans Are Obsessed With The Colts

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
The IndyStar is proof of this. You're jealousy has turned into an obsession. You wish your team was as good as the Colts. You wish you had a Hall Of Fame QB, WR, RB, DE, and Kicker like we do. You wish you had a back-2-back MVP and a record shattering football God like Peyton Manning. You wish you had the best overall back in the game in Edgerrin James. You wish you had the man on pace to break all of Jerry Rice's career records like Marvin Harrison. You wish you had the most unstoppable defensive player in football, Dwight Freeney. You wish you had the most accurate kicker in NFL history, the only kicker cool enough to talk trash, Mike Vanderjagt. Instead you've got a proven system QB, a guy who so crappy in college he didn't get drafted untill the 6th round, Tom Brady. You've got an over the holl ugly ass RB in Corey Dillon, and a bunch of no name recievers. And look at your defense....Colts have stars like Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Bob Sanders, and Nick Harper. Patriots have overweight white guys with bad facial hair like Logan Mandkins and steroid addicted strokers with 300 lb. heads like edy Bruschi. Even your coach is trashy, he dresses like a hobo, and it's a disgrace to NFL coaches both past and present. And not only does he dress like a piece of trash, he's also a phoney who's proven to be nothing without Weiss or Crenel.

Just accept the fact that your team was a bunch of cheaters who cheated to win, and are now a bunch of cheaters who cheat and still cant win ROFL

GO COLTS! 9-0 ON THEIR WAY TO 19-0! MANNING AND JAMES CO-MVPS, FREENEY DPOY, DUNGY COY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

Well.....that didn't take long, Tarzan. Good job on.....re-inventing yourself. Or something.

And next I suspose you'll be trying to convince us that being 9-0 this year is better than winning 3 out of the last 4 superbowls.

ROFL
________
Dodge Charger

Yup, I sure do stay up at night muttering about how I'd trade all these Lombardi's for back to back MVPs for Tom Brady. :rolleyes:

As far as Corey Dillon being uglier than James I really don't care about that because I'M NOT GAY!

I think there's something wrong with the corn in Indy. I'd go with that Kansas corn for now.

RhodyPatsFan said:
Assclown Assylumn on the first post? Is that a new record?

It might be if he wasn't just Tarzan using a new user name so he could get in the main forum.

Our Qb has 2 mvp awards, they are the superbowl MVP but that isn't fair Peytonhas never played in one so he couldn't win one, could he?

Interesting that he comes back here so often lately yet we never heard of this guy during our back to back 17-2 super bowl winning seasons......or any of these new colt fans, in fact.

We are obsessed. As for Indystar, :Eason:

That "forum" is hardly the measuring stick.

dchester said:
And next I suspose you'll be trying to convince us that being 9-0 this year is better than winning 3 out of the last 4 superbowls.

ROFL

isn't it?

RhodyPatsFan said:
Apparently it is, if you're a Dolts fan.
sse thats where I see the assclowns as Dolts fans and Kenjr (missing lately), dred, wv-colt and a few others as footbal and colt fans.

like DC said earlier in another thread, I like the few fans of football and other teams hanging around. this way it isn't a circle jerk

You know now that I think of it, why wouldn't we trade 3 Super Bowls in 4 years to have a team 9-0 in mid November.

Seems like pretty fair trade off to me :huh:

But as we all know, the Colts won their Super Bowl last Monday night, they should be getting their rings and raising the banner soon. :clap:

ROFL

mikiemo83 said:
sse thats where I see the assclowns as Dolts fans and Kenjr (missing lately), dred, wv-colt and a few others as footbal and colt fans.

like DC said earlier in another thread, I like the few fans of football and other teams hanging around. this way it isn't a circle jerk

I don't mind it either, as long as they bring something to the table, like KenJr or the others.

Is KenJr on sabbatical or something? Seems like he's been MIA for a bit.

LOL@5-4akaMr9-0 said:
The IndyStar is proof of this. You're jealousy has turned into an obsession. You wish your team was as good as the Colts. You wish you had a Hall Of Fame QB, WR, RB, DE, and Kicker like we do. You wish you had a back-2-back MVP and a record shattering football God like Peyton Manning. You wish you had the best overall back in the game in Edgerrin James. You wish you had the man on pace to break all of Jerry Rice's career records like Marvin Harrison. You wish you had the most unstoppable defensive player in football, Dwight Freeney. You wish you had the most accurate kicker in NFL history, the only kicker cool enough to talk trash, Mike Vanderjagt. Instead you've got a proven system QB, a guy who so crappy in college he didn't get drafted untill the 6th round, Tom Brady. You've got an over the holl ugly ass RB in Corey Dillon, and a bunch of no name recievers. And look at your defense....Colts have stars like Dwight Freeney, Robert Mathis, Cato June, Bob Sanders, and Nick Harper. Patriots have overweight white guys with bad facial hair like Logan Mandkins and steroid addicted strokers with 300 lb. heads like edy Bruschi. Even your coach is trashy, he dresses like a hobo, and it's a disgrace to NFL coaches both past and present. And not only does he dress like a piece of trash, he's also a phoney who's proven to be nothing without Weiss or Crenel.

Just accept the fact that your team was a bunch of cheaters who cheated to win, and are now a bunch of cheaters who cheat and still cant win ROFL

GO COLTS! 9-0 ON THEIR WAY TO 19-0! MANNING AND JAMES CO-MVPS, FREENEY DPOY, DUNGY COY!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!

There is enough material here to use for a week so I will just pick out two of the better items.

You wish you had the most accurate kicker in NFL history, the only kicker cool enough to talk trash, Mike Vanderjagt. is this the same Idiot Kicker who made the money sign to the Patriots bench opening day last season then missed the game tying FG? ROFL
Patriots have overweight white guys with bad facial hair like Logan Mandkins Right, because Peyton Manning is such a prize to look at, not to mention Marvin Harrison who looks like a cracked out Eddie Murphy.

dchester said:

ROFL

Or Tom Brady being 9-0 in the playoffs. What is Peytons playoff record lol

Back