Patriots/Titans Game Thread - 1pm est

What the ****!! OH it's on now, they need to kick this teams arse. PERIOD!!

Time to Get Dirty.....

We don't need this game and these punks need a beatin!!!!!

Break their freakin legs....Starting NOW!!!!!!

Vito Babe on 12-31-2006 at 02:01 PM said:
Can you please say what happened for the TV coverage deprived? Thanks.

rodney tried to strip the ball on a pass to wade in the flat after the play was over, titans players start complaining.

next play is a handoff to travis henry on 3rd and short, wade cuts rodney's legs out from under him putting a helmet to rodney's lower legs. rodney punches the ground and looks angry and so does everyone else.

GOOD NEWS rodney walked off himself.

Box_O_Rocks on 12-31-2006 at 02:02 PM said:
Not by definition, it was a low block, but I'm not sure it was illegal. It looks like he put his helmet directly on Rodney's knee.

yeah i think you were right after seeing the replay from the camera behind the los.

Vito Babe on 12-31-2006 at 07:01 PM said:
Can you please say what happened for the TV coverage deprived? Thanks.

Rodney took a helmet to the knee & looked to be in Serious Pain, he's left the field on his own accord so it mightnt be that bad (Fingers Crossed)

Damn Dirty C*nts, there all Langers:D

Re: Time to Get Dirty.....

Mr3putt on 12-31-2006 at 02:02 PM said:
We don't need this game and these punks need a beatin!!!!!

Break their freakin legs....Starting NOW!!!!!!
classy...understand the frustration, but.....

Box_O_Rocks on 12-31-2006 at 02:02 PM said:
Not by definition, it was a low block, but I'm not sure it was illegal. It looks like he put his helmet directly on Rodney's knee.
Yeah, I hadn't seen it until the replay and was going off what the announcer said.

fnordcircle on 12-31-2006 at 11:03 AM said:
rodney tried to strip the ball on a pass to wade in the flat after the play was over, titans players start complaining.

next play is a handoff to travis henry on 3rd and short, wade cuts rodney's legs out from under him putting a helmet to rodney's lower legs. rodney punches the ground and looks angry and so does everyone else.

GOOD NEWS rodney walked off himself.
Thanks very much (fnord and God). Stay healthy Rodney!

Rodney is standing up and walking. I'm really pissed off at #19 (Titans players). I hope that there are no more injuries.

Hide Harrison's helmet.... NOW. Knowing him, he'll want back in this game at some point and the team simply cannot allow that to happen. Rodney, rest up and put a hurtin' on whoever dares tread into the Razor next week!

Box_O_Rocks on 12-31-2006 at 02:06 PM said:
There is a classic error on your part! ROFL

let's spend the commercial talking about our favorite senile dick enberg moments:

"Rodney Harrison anchors an excellent Patriots Stationary."

Back