Patriots/Titans Game Thread - 1pm est

Hochuli just warned Finnegan about "extra Play". Ed will get this game under control real quick....

i know it wasn't his man, but pacman was jawing at reche before the snap. laffo

RECHE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the Titans still trying to cause **it!

Yeh folks, the rookie OC sucks! Looks like he has been experimenting all season and is getting his "game" on at the right time. And people said BB didn't know how to develop coaches.

Dude, Hochuli just needs to bodyslam someone and the game will go back to normal. Pick out a lineman if he wants to, and Guns will slam that dude like he was Hulk Hogan in 1987!

Re: Re: Re: Time to Get Dirty.....

Mr3putt on 12-31-2006 at 02:16 PM said:
Sorry to offend your delicate sensibilities but....

They are playing with intent to injure. If we won't retaliate then get the starters off the field now!!!!!
I do not have "delicate sensibilities" you ****ing moron......

I find it disgusting that anyone would want to "break" someone's leg as retaliation. The best way to get back at them is to run the ****ing score up!

Merry Christmas to You and Your's Ras

:4321:

They followed your advice.

Now can the starters get off the field?

Cletusaurus on 12-31-2006 at 02:19 PM said:
Dude, Hochuli just needs to bodyslam someone and the game will go back to normal. Pick out a lineman if he wants to, and Guns will slam that dude like he was Hulk Hogan in 1987!

LOL, he looks like he could slam somebody too. ROFL

I think there will be a lot more yellow flags in this game! :rolleyes:

I'm not sure who the the rest of the crew is, but Ed Hochuli (R) and Chad Brown (U) are considered the best at the their officiating positions.

Back