Patriots/Titans Game Thread - 1pm est

LOL, BB is chewing out Tod (can't spell his last name) out on the sidelines.:D
Welcome to New England brotha.

How many Tds does pac man have this year? Every week it seems he is either returning a punt or a Int back for a Td... The guy might be a scum bag but he is good....

ladypatsfan on 12-31-2006 at 02:39 PM said:
LOL, BB is chewing out Tod (can't spell his last name) out on the sidelines.:D
Welcome to New England brotha.
Damn right, he outkicked the coverage. People whine about Walter, but he put the ball where the coverage was designed to go. Sourpuss needs to learn how championship teams get it done.

fnordcircle on 12-31-2006 at 02:40 PM said:
Outkicked his coverage. Too many steroids.

If this is the way he is going to kick, keep him and find guys who can jet down the field and cover. A good punter is hard to find. It is much easier to find coverage special team guys.

MAN, BB sure laid into Sauerbrun when he got back to the sidelines.

And I question whether he TRULY outkicked his coverage. There were 4 Patriot players in front of him and Jones danced around all 4 of them because they just STOPPED running.

RavenB on 12-31-2006 at 02:38 PM said:
Belichick appears to be scolding the punter

I miss Miller.

Why do we have to choose between limp weiner Walter and his 18 yard punts in our own territory or Steroid Sauerbraten outkicking the coverage with a big lead and a dangerous returner?

DaBruinz on 12-31-2006 at 02:45 PM said:
MAN, BB sure laid into Sauerbrun when he got back to the sidelines.

And I question whether he TRULY outkicked his coverage. There were 4 Patriot players in front of him and Jones danced around all 4 of them because they just STOPPED running.

so you're saying bb was chewing out sauerbrun for his tackling mechanics?

Back