Patriots vs. Dolphins: Game Thread

I smell an emergency Christmas morning practice called by BB
Honestly that may seem like a good idea,but you could lose your team if you mess with Christmas... What would be better is to threaten a long long long long week,and lots and lots of practice...

Matt Moore is looking like the second coming of Dan Marino.

you didn't know? That's how you give a 50 thousand dollar car for a Christmas gift dude... where the F have you been?

Its a good thing we aren't playing the saints or packers today. Would be 40-0 half.

you didn't know? That's how you give a 50 thousand dollar car for a Christmas gift dude... where the F have you been?
But only if you're rich, white, and beautiful! (Or black, but kinda sorta look white anyway)

Honestly that may seem like a good idea,but you could lose your team if you mess with Christmas... What would be better is to threaten a long long long long week,and lots and lots of practice...

If it were any other Head Coach and any other team, I would agree with the 'lose your team' argument. But this is BB, these are the Patriots, and at this point, I don't think one man in that locker room would think the punishment is not deserved.

Hopefully the announcers can eat a bag of these...:coffee:

WE need some cheering up here...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7RXmNRr8x7I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Well, a new half starting, hopefully we'll do something. I'll remain optimistic for the time being.

Absolutely need a TD here. Hurry up offense, no drop back passes and no obvious Welker targets for 3rd down unless he is absolutely open. Oh yeah, and better throws by #12 that don't hit the ground.

Back