Patriots vs Steelers Week 14

Steve Belichick looks like he's got some beer weight this season.. But, HECK of a play on the coverage by Jon Jones!

I thought for sure they were going to get a bullshit PI call there.

No chance, the league wants blood and weren't going to let the Steelers get that one. Congrats to the Pats, winning a game they should have lost and hurting themselves in the process. Amazing really.

tbh that Jon Jones coverage was absolutely MINT, I would have been so pissed if they called that PI. That's DEFENSE dammit. I'm very meh and low key and I woulda been fuming if they'd called that coverage a foul.

Funny how people think BB isn't going to be here next season. This game proves he is going to be if not, why let him coach to win? This is how teams F themselves.

Yeah, that first down is gonna be remembered in April when the Pats are picking, 4th, or even worse and say the Jets are picking ahead of them. Yeeeeee!

He's gotta be staying at this point, trying to get one more SB before retiring.. but it would not surprise me either way I guess. I just want games that matter late into the year and to experience January and even February excitement again.

Back