Pats at Bills: Official GAme Thread

They're not getting caught off guard, they're just getting beat mano-a-mano.
The adjustment better be more intensity and fight.

Well that's part of what I mean. We are not matching their level intensity and speed at the moment. We got caught sleeping.

What's the over/under on when the cheater talk starts? My guess is when the Patriots take a 14-7 lead

Kit Kat reminds me of that idiot Dolphins fan I SAT with in a bar last year when we play the dolphins and we got our asses handed to us I guess that worked out pretty good for us in the end:coffee:

Bizarre Challenge by Rex, not that you can challenge that play or that it was in time, and all for want of a couple of yards?

Refs are in our back pocket. Better call Mike Kensil and get Ted Wells in here to investigate these cheating Patriots.

I think the refs just made their first pro-Pats call on taking Henderson out. It's not about the Pats cheating, it;s about the favoritism form the refs that most teams' fans are sick of

If you truly believe that you are bleaming f****** idiot.......ROFL

I think the refs just made their first pro-Pats call on taking Henderson out. It's not about the Pats cheating, it;s about the favoritism form the refs that most teams' fans are sick of

It's early. There will be comments made, I'm just trying to stay ahead and over take DP of being the predictingest mofo

Back