Pats Draft Kicker Justin Rohrwasser in Round 5

Shmessy

Reaction score
I'm going to let this story marinate on its own - - - let's just say the home games in Gillette will be a little more interesting when the end zone Minutemen fire off their rifles! :D

I'm going to let this story marinate on its own - - - let's just say the home games in Gillette will be a little more interesting when the end zone Minutemen fire off their rifles! :D

:huh: :shrug:

Hey let’s all play a fun game and try and guess what numbers the rookies will wear! I’ll go first. I think Justin Rohrwasser will wear the number 3 XD

So I went right to the internet when I saw this pick.

I read that he was 19/19 in 4thQ/OT kicks last year and was like 88% in bad weather.

Worth a shot. But I don't know if Bass and Blankenship went before this pick.

Bit of a head scratcher but in Bill I trust.

So I went right to the internet when I saw this pick.

I read that he was 19/19 in 4thQ/OT kicks last year and was like 88% in bad weather.

Worth a shot. But I don't know if Bass and Blankenship went before this pick.

Bit of a head scratcher but in Bill I trust.

He was first kicker taken

If he can make field goals consistently I don't think anyone is gonna care what he has tattooed on his body.

A URI kicker on patriots . Local news will love this story. As for tattoo he’s just a kid who got a tattoo . Without knowing it’s meaning . My brother got one until he learned it meant .

If he can make field goals consistently I don't think anyone is gonna care what he has tattooed on his body.

Well thats not true. I see good players get bashed for even the most minor things not football related. I mean they found a trump hat in Brady's locker and it was chaos to the point the media would not shutup about it.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

A URI kicker on patriots . Local news will love this story. As for tattoo he’s just a kid who got a tattoo . Without knowing it’s meaning . My brother got one until he learned it meant .

I think he knew exactly what it meant...the kicker I mean.

We should document all the players tattoos. I bet there are some really fun ones hidden in amongst all of them.

Well thats not true. I see good players get bashed for even the most minor things not football related. I mean they found a trump hat in Brady's locker and it was chaos to the point the media would not shutup about it.

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

I think he knew exactly what it meant...the kicker I mean.
He thought it meant the 3 branches of military. Now he can afford to get it covered up.

Back