demerit

Reaction score
Website
students.dwc.edu
We got gambling. We got colts fans. We got Steelers fans.

We have humane commentary. Pro Pats banter, of course.

All in all, a neutral place for fans. (Colts/Chargers get it a little rough but are offered a chance for retort)

You know this place is great when a steeler guy chooses to chill here. If anything, a steeler fan can feel our pain from losing in the superbowl.

Hey Steelerfan, I just realized you have 2000 more posts than me. Its like Joe Pesci killing that made man in Goodfellas. Sorry to try and diss a made man.

You know this place is great when a steeler guy chooses to chill here. If anything, a steeler fan can feel our pain from losing in the superbowl.

Well, we are 5-1 in Super Bowls. :D :terrible:

But that one ****ing SUCKED!! Damn you Neil O'Donnell! :banghead:

If it weren't for this place I would have told Tom Brady and co. to permanently GFY and KMA -- But instead, perhaps in homage to the BF80 tradition, I kept my threats temporary and crawled back a few days later and pretended like nothing had happened (I guess except for my smarmy signature and obsession with Nicaragua). You keep pulling me back in!!! Hope I get to meet some of you someday -- I bet you all tawk funny and pahk yah kahs. :toast:

F*ck the Cowboys. Always hated them. You guys had them until the last quarter. Good defense by the way.

Yeah. Talk about heartbreaking. To be SO CLOSE to pulling off the upset and beating the Cowboys yet again in the SB, just to have it all thrown away (literally) on 2 horrible INTs. :shake:

If it weren't for this place I would have told Tom Brady and co. to permanently GFY and KMA -- But instead, perhaps in homage to the BF80 tradition, I kept my threats temporary and crawled back a few days later and pretended like nothing had happened (I guess except for my smarmy signature and obsession with Nicaragua). You keep pulling me back in!!! Hope I get to meet some of you someday -- I bet you all tawk funny and pahk yah kahs. :toast:

ya really dude we more like surf the gnarlies then mack out at In-N-Out

Back