Pats/Ravens Game Thread!

Never a doubt.

(reaches for whiskey)

Turn out the lights, the party's over........

What a fuggin game!!!!!!!!

That's right, it was a td Brady to Gaffney children, that sealed the deal......and then just a little Hail Mary to the TWO YARD LINE!

The better team DID win

I wonder how many people will wake up, read the paper, and say "What?"

Turn out the lights, the party's over........

What a fuggin game!!!!!!!!

That's right, it was a td Brady to Gaffney children, that sealed the deal......and then just a little Hail Mary to the TWO YARD LINE!

The better team DID win

I wonder how many people will wake up, read the paper, and say "What?"

I really wonder what my blood pressure is right now. I honestly haven't been this wired since the first SuperBowl win.

My heart is going to be sore after the workout it just had. Holy ****. That last Pat drive had to be the more wrenching thing i have seen in a long time. two 4th down conversions, including one where they got stopped twice but a lucky timeout and a lucky false start kept the drive alive. I cannot believe that. God must still love the pats.

WHAT A GAME

My heart is pumping!!!!!!!!

javascript:smilie(':D')
big grin

THE PATS DO IT AGAIN - YEAH BABY

man, were r the maroney haters now?

Lying on the floor, curled up, shaking, clutching my keyboard, a complete bag of nerves.

That said:

Never.

In.

Doubt.

hahaha, I can't wait to see Billick's press conference and the interview that I hope Ray Ray will give. This is so sweet. Thanks for an earlier Christmas present, a crushing loss like this to the Ravens just warms my heart.

Great game.

Even if I thought the call was BS a game is NEVER won or lost on 1 call. The Pats again showed their toughness.

Pats fans better get use to this because as the season winds down teams are going to bring their A game. Every team wants to be the one to end the streak.

If the Pats are challenged like tonight (and against the Eagles) the rest of the season and still end up going undefeated then it would make going undefeated that much more impressive.

Again, great game but the season is not over yet.

hell of a game. We straight got outplayed for 4 qtrs, alittle luck and some good execution got us that win.

Hell of a 48 hours...I get engaged and then that.....I'm going to bed

Tiberian on 12-03-2007 at 11:53 PM said:
hahaha, I can't wait to see Billick's press conference and the interview that I hope Ray Ray will give. This is so sweet. Thanks for an earlier Christmas present, a crushing loss like this to the Ravens just warms my heart.

I trust we can rely on your support in the next 4 games? :thumb:

Tiberian on 12-03-2007 at 11:53 PM said:

billick sucks as a coach. it's his poor coaching that helped us win this game.

Tiberian on 12-03-2007 at 10:53 PM said:

Truth be told... before all the last minute craziness, Billick cost his team the game with that time out. Funny stuff.

Dawsonstouchbac on 12-03-2007 at 11:52 PM said:
ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

WHAT A JOKE!

Another Mensa member speaks...........

Ya know, it's pretty damn funny. As much bitching and moaning as the Raven's D has done recently, for them to have that kind of meltdown is just hillarious.

chef on 12-03-2007 at 11:52 PM said:
man, were r the maroney haters now?

His rushing stats weren't that impressive, but holy **** he had a good couple receptions, 2 for 79 yards to be precise

Back