PatsR.. how are you?

fulltilt said:
If your not an assclown, is it right to be here?

I am well, thank you.

Thats a very good question. I saw the assclown forum, and I felt the need to keep these (ass)clowns in line.

Btw I love the assclown thing, I think its brilliant.

thomas144 said:
PatsR are you the same PatsR as in the famous "PatsR guarantee"?

PatsR guarantee. patsR rocked on the Carolina board.

PatsR....man, it doesn't get any better than this does it.

i remember that. i liked the carolina board. too bad it got shut down.

the kitten, jenni 22, stopped by the planet and left a new link but it didn't seem to work.

stainlee said:
i remember that. i liked the carolina board. too bad it got shut down.

the kitten, jenni 22, stopped by the planet and left a new link but it didn't seem to work.

They now live at PanthersPlanet.

thomas144 said:
PatsR are you the same PatsR as in the famous "PatsR guarantee"?

I dont know about famous but yea, I'm the guarantee guy. I'm currently doing some ah, "work" on another board lol

PatsR said:
I dont know about famous but yea, I'm the guarantee guy. I'm currently doing some ah, "work" on another board lol

I certainly hope it's IndyStar

have no mercy

PatsR said:

When I won a Super Bowl sig bet on the Carolina board, my opponent had no problem with several alternatives I provided of what she would have to post if the Panthers lost. The only one she refused to consider was "PatsR is a genius, I guarantee it", which was answered immediately with a horrified, "no way".

Mark_Henderson said:
When I won a Super Bowl sig bet on the Carolina board, my opponent had no problem with several alternatives I provided of what she would have to post if the Panthers lost. The only one she refused to consider was "PatsR is a genius, I guarantee it", which was answered immediately with a horrified, "no way".

lol, it had to be mishele or jenni. mishele was the one with the fake pic of herself, remember?

PatsR said:
lol, it had to be mishele or jenni. mishele was the one with the fake pic of herself, remember?

I remember that, love your work PR. :thumb:

PatsR said:

I remember. I think you cloned her with an avatar that looked like it was from Conan O'Brien "if they mated".

:thumb:

Back