Peanut Butter And Jelly Day

TipRoast

The years teach much which the days never know.
Reaction score
If you need an idea about what to have for lunch today, I have a suggestion.

I have a new favorite along these lines, Teddies and Stonewall Kitchens Spicy Chili Bacon Jam. i.e. A mostly savory PB&J. Love it.

Cheers, :toast:

I like Skippy’s all natural and I do the Welches grape spread because it has no high fructose corn syrup in it. I tried to avoid anything with high fructose, corn syrup, or corn syrup… bad stuff.

I like a high-quality bread with no high fructose, corn syrup, and I try to find something lacking preservatives but you have to keep in mind goes bad much faster.

i adore pb but not the calories. have tried lots of pb powder and they are meh. ok in things but can't use them alone. well...not anymore. mix with some almond milk,and some almond milk whip cream (aldi) no sugar needed. creamy as can be. organic. low sugar. and deeeeelish! other varieties too. get it bagged at costco or amazon,etc in jars.
1712080349336.png

i adore pb but not the calories. have tried lots of pb powder and they are meh. ok in things but can't use them alone. well...not anymore. mix with some almond milk,and some almond milk whip cream (aldi) no sugar needed. creamy as can be. organic. low sugar. and deeeeelish! other varieties too. get it bagged at costco or amazon,etc in jars.
View attachment 26246
Can you snort the stuff asking for a friend?:coffee:

Back