Peyton Manning, the GOAT.

As soon as Denver signs Oz, Talib will declare him the GOAT as well.

Talib should thank the Pats every day for resurrecting his career. He should never have anything but the highest praise for this organization.

Talib should thank the Pats every day for resurrecting his career. He should never have anything but the highest praise for this organization.

In fairness to him, he did say that. It wasn't a bad interview, he said NE rescued his career and that BB was "brilliant" to work with.

Man, it was wonderful [playing for Bill Belichick]. He's brilliant. He's a brilliant football mind, and a great leader. A great leader. He's focused on straight football. He could care less what you wear to work. He could care less what you wear to walkthrough. He could care less where you use your phone at, where you eat at. He wants to win football games, he wants you to be on time, and he wants you to know your stuff. Playing for him, man, definitely takes any player to the next level.

And on the NE trade.

I view [being traded from Tampa Bay to New England] as the best thing that happened to my NFL career. 'Cause early [in] Tampa, we couldn't even get on local TV. We was blacked out for like two seasons in a row. [Note: Several Bucs games were blacked out in the 2010 and 2011 seasons.] I came in the league, the first [four] years I had 17 interceptions, three touchdowns and you wouldn't even know it. 'Cause I never got a highlight on NFL Network or nothing, man, 'cause we was losing games, we wasn't on local TV.

As soon as I got out of there, I started getting mentioned in the top five corners in the league. I got like to the main stage. There are certain teams who are the main stage in the NFL and there are certain teams who are not. I got traded to one of the teams who was on the main stage. When I was growing up, I always wanted to go into the NFL, I think the NFL I was thinking of back then was the main-stage teams, the AFC Championships, the Super Bowls, the SportsCenter, always on highlights, and being traded to New England, I was able to get on that stage.

For someone that loves football as much as he does, you'd think he'd know who is the real GOAT and who isn't. I just found the whole thing kind of funny because of Manninghgh's record in the playoffs.

For someone that loves football as much as he does, you'd think he'd know who is the real GOAT and who isn't. I just found the whole thing kind of funny because of Manninghgh's record in the playoffs.

But really, what could you expect him to say? "LOL, Peyton really was s**t this year wasn't he? We carried his sorry, drug riddled ass all the way to the Lombardi"

It's his teammate, of course he'll support him and promote him.

But really, what could you expect him to say? "LOL, Peyton really was s**t this year wasn't he? We carried his sorry, drug riddled ass all the way to the Lombardi"

It's his teammate, of course he'll support him and promote him.

Exactly. He's only being loyal to Manning and I don't see anything wrong with that.

Back