Peytoncan'tlose here

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 04:06 PM said:
He already gave me a hard time today so this is what I had to say about him:

swing4defences is a homopathic loser and he hates new posters. He and his lolipop gang will try to intimidate you with their lack of knowledge of the game and they will shoot you down if you try to show you are a fan of the team or the game.

He's probably a fat hairy tool sitting in the nude in his parents basement eating stale cheetos listening to quiet riot and playing the original atari with posters of Farrah Fawcett on the wall and a big ole sunburst orange shag rug on the floor which acts like a sponge when he spills his Pabst blue ribbon before he tries to fall asleep while thinking about how he blew his chances to become one of the original village people back in the 70's.

He was beat up as a kid and blamed the world because he was not breast fed or maybe he blames them because he was breastfed and that he was never given any attention at home growing up because both parents worked and at school they never picked up on these early warning signals but low and behold it's now the age of the internet and idiots like him can hide behind a keyboard and be a virtual hero so they can show their kids they are something other than just a clerk at the local tractor supply store in town.
he didn't write this. he's a plagiarist now.

Re: Re: Peytoncan'tlose here

Jheavner on 01-17-2007 at 05:37 PM said:
This might be a good time to let you know that there are some very football savy women on this board, too.

I'm just sayin' ;)

Welcome!

I'm a vinceyoungfan fan for sure.

Re: Re: Re: Peytoncan'tlose here

Bipolar Titan on 01-17-2007 at 06:56 PM said:
I'm a vinceyoungfan fan for sure.

cool.... now go buy me something
:D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Peytoncan'tlose here

vinceyoungfan on 01-17-2007 at 07:59 PM said:
cool.... now go buy me something
:D
You go, VYchick!

Re: Re: Peytoncan'tlose here

Jheavner on 01-17-2007 at 05:37 PM said:
This might be a good time to let you know that there are some very football savy women on this board, too.

I'm just sayin' ;)

Welcome!

Cool! That's an oxy-moron in Indy.

Bipolar Titan on 01-17-2007 at 07:50 PM said:
he didn't write this. he's a plagiarist now.

Bi Polar - I didn't care for you much on the coltfreaks site and I don't care for you much already. I'm the same tool here and there so let me know if I can prove it to you. And yes, I wrote the little diddy above just before I got done building a life size suspension bridge in the backyard using nothing more than a set of surgery scapals and a batch of pine pitch from a tree which fell over after I got done whoopin swingin4dafences ass left and right, then up then down and all about like the hoakey pokey with a blindfold on.

And no, I'm not going to call Brady a queer. I don't know what's with the coltfreaks guys thinking everyone in Boston is gay.

Just knew would find this tool over here pounding his chest after showing everyone what a fool he is over at Coltfreaks... Seriously Pat fans if this guy happens to be one of yours .... I am sorry!!!

I think they may have kicked me out of the colts forum for the following post about NOT selling tickets to Pats fans:

Yeah because if I have someone sitting next to me with one of those annoying Boston accents like the kind Ted Dansen had in cheers then I'll be putting the muffs on all game long so I don't have to hear them talking like ted kennedy after he had 14 too many scotches and took some young lady from New Bedford out for a little joy ride and maybe so nookie afterwards but instead ended up a tragedy with fish swimming all around floating car saying "help me, help me" to the woman trapped inside with no coherent plan to free herself from the frigid waters which took her life well before its time. If this happens, me and swinging4dafences will be looking for you next season to bust you up bucko!

So I guess I have to enlighten patriots nation with my international appeal when it comes to a fair representation of what it's like to be the Colts number 1 fan of all time.

Thanks for the warm welcome from everyone (except the mid westerners) on this board. I thought you'd be tooling on me and asking me out on dates given how homophobic the people in Indy are and how they make everyone out to be a sheep lover in Boston.

Smitty46592 why would you as a Colts fan come over and post on a Pats forum? Did you fill up your mental quota on the other site and are now looking for some real football talk? I don't know much about the game and I don't know much about this site but they seem to know a lot more about football than the coltfreaks know.

either i really like you or i really hate you. keep posting and i'll let you know.

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 03:50 PM said:
Hey fella's,

It's Peytoncan'tlose from over at the coltfreaks.com site. Thought I would drop in and say hello to all you folks from Boston.
What about us folks from Worcester?

:confused:

Anyways, welcome to the Planet!!!

:thumb:

Haha... I'm actually getting a kick out of the kid... So stupid it's funny...

Kind of like when BIP started posting at ColtFreaks...

Anyways, good luck this weekend Patty fans... Here's to no injuries and a game for the ages...:p

peytoncan'tlose on 01-17-2007 at 08:39 PM said:

Smitty46592 why would you as a Colts fan come over and post on a Pats forum? Did you fill up your mental quota on the other site and are now looking for some real football talk? I don't know much about the game and I don't know much about this site but they seem to know a lot more about football than the coltfreaks know.

To be very honest, I originally came by to wish the Patriots and their fans good luck, and hoping to have a good hard fought game. When I noticed that you had invaded their site I felt sorry for them.... :banghead: Go COLTS !!!

Back