Pre Season Practices 2016 - OTAs, TC

I'd like to get a look at Garrop in action to see how far he's come. He was a mess his first year and I didn't see him at all last year. Suspecting he's as had a worker as his rep indicates, I'd think that he'd show tremendous strides in his fundamental game this pre-season.

If you watch him from those late game appearances in 2014, you'll see a guy who was struggling tremendously with his footwork and ball handling from under center in all phases of his game. He was simply bad and those limitations greatly effected his overall game. Stronger fundamentals should have a positive impact on his game at this point as what were once skills that required thinking should now be skills that rely on muscle memory so he can think about what he really needs to think about.

Welcome back!

~Dee~

Just guessing here but I'd expect to see virtually nothing but Nickel or big Nickel/Dime this year. Three LB's on the field against the Pats when healthy isn't a concern. It's not happening with any frequency.

Agreed about what we'll see. I saw those a while ago, just passing them on. It's nice to see it in front of you to see some of the possibilities.

Agreed about what we'll see. I saw those a while ago, just passing them on. It's nice to see it in front of you to see some of the possibilities.

I wish I had the eyesight to read em without blowing them up....

Training camp times announced

Open practice will be held on the fields behind Gillette Stadium from 9:15 a.m. to 11:45 a.m. ET each day from Thursday, July 28 to Sunday, July 31.

The team also will hold a ceremony on Monday, Aug. 1 to induct former running back Kevin Faulk into the Patriots Hall of Fame. The ceremony is scheduled to begin at 5 p.m. ET outside The Hall at Patriot Place and will be followed by an in-stadium practice open only to Patriots season ticket holders and Foxboro, Mass., residents.

New England will open its preseason schedule Aug. 11 against the New Orleans Saints at Gillette Stadium.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/06/patriots-training-camp-schedule-practice-times-for-opening-week-announced/

Back