PSY Gate "The Movie"

Dumb dumb can play Bob Kraft.

Who is Spielburgh?

Casting - every picture make Spygate related and post multiple pics, we can vote on start cast in a few months...when I write story boards...LMAO!!!

Bob Kraft
Belichick*
Manginni
Brady
Goodell
Matt Estrella
Matt Walsh
Jets coaches
Patriots coaches
Alen Specter
John Tomasse
Randy Moss
Patriots players
Jets Players
Gizelle
NFL security
Jets security
Jets stadium
NFL Referees
Rams practice

Other pics:
Tapes
cameras
destroying of the tapes
scoreboard
courtroom
congress
News paper headline

I will add to this cast as we go...

The role of the whiney delusional Dolphins fan will be played by D22. He will play himself.

Casting - every picture make Spygate related and post multiple pics, we can vote on start cast in a few months...when I write story boards...LMAO!!!

Bob Kraft
Belichick*
Manginni
Brady
Goodell
Matt Estrella
Matt Walsh
Jets coaches
Patriots coaches
Alen Specter
John Tomasse
Randy Moss
Patriots players
Jets Players
Gizelle
NFL security
Jets security
Jets stadium
NFL Referees
Rams practice

Other pics:
Tapes
cameras
destroying of the tapes
scoreboard
courtroom
congress
News paper headline

I will add to this cast as we go...

What fvcking court room? :thwak:

Al Davis can play Spector.

Dumb dumb - I thought his name was Arlen? you got Allen..

What fvcking court room? :thwak:

The courtroom Bob Kraft ends up in at the end of this movie for his direct involvment in tampering with evidence, corruption and public consumer fraud !!! and as many other charges as I can find he is directly guilty of...

This movie is going to have "Great" ending...

The courtroom Bob Kraft ends up in at the end of this movie for his direct involvment in tampering with evidence, corruption and public consumer fraud !!! and as many other charges as I can find he is directly guilty of...

This movie is going to have "Great" ending...
:toolroll:

ROFL at the thread title change..

Some people never learn...

I bet that just seconds after they pulled his lung out through the tiny hole in his head he asked them to pull the other lung out.

ROFL at the thread title change..

When is this movie coming out Lee?

Dawson...wait till you see what I do...this is a fun project...gonna piss these bananna heads off really bad...they get frigin mad because I make fun of Brady and his 5 minute band aid procedure they call a fvcking injury & operation...LMAO!!!

Marino & Montanna & Kelly & Elway all donated their bodies to science every frigin monday for 17 years...and this fvcking Pussy candy ass Brady "Glory Boy" & their fans whine like little girld because he had a band aid procedure..it was problably more painfil when they took the fvcking band aid off !!!

OUCH!!!...LMFAO!!!

Dawson...wait till you see what I do...this is a fun project...gonna piss these bananna heads off really bad...they get frigin mad because I make fun of Brady and his 5 minute band aid procedure they call a fvcking injury & operation...LMAO!!!

Marino & Montanna & Kelly & Elway all donated their bodies to science every frigin monday for 17 years...and this fvcking Pussy candy ass Brady "Glory Boy" & their fans whine like little girld because he had a band aid procedure..it was problably more painfil when they took the fvcking band aid off !!!

OUCH!!!...LMFAO!!!

Oh is it a 5 minute procedure now? Funny I could have swore we showed you that you were stupid and wrong about 20 times. Did you just ignore all that?

Back