Raiders to Las Vegas?

Roberto71

Reaction score
Interesting there won't be able to make any bets on that team.

I have to go out there just about every week and its just a horrible place, and a very small town. I seriously doubt they'd sell out the stadium.

Surely the NFL would not go for a deal like this?? It would open up a massive gambling can of worms. even though the move could work. Vegas is getting bigger, game day would be insane, hell it would be game weekend. Huge money would be made and it's close enough to LA and SOCAL to attract fans from there also.

Yes they will, The betting ban was removed a long time ago- My daughters boyfriend is bringing a NHL Hockey team to Vegas-
I toured the new stadium (under construction) with them a few weeks ago..Its right on the strip under the Aria- I have pictures in my phone- I'll download them

He just keeps getting better. Now his daughters boyfriend is bringing a NHL team to Vegas.

Surely the NFL would not go for a deal like this?? It would open up a massive gambling can of worms. even though the move could work. Vegas is getting bigger, game day would be insane, hell it would be game weekend. Huge money would be made and it's close enough to LA and SOCAL to attract fans from there also.

I practically live out there- I don't know why you think it would be insane? You drive 5 minutes off the strip and you're in the desert. Its not a big town- And why would it be a gambling can of worms? That ban was removed 15? years ago- You can bet all you want on UNLV games. Books don't fix games, people do

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

He just keeps getting better. Now his daughters boyfriend is bringing a NHL team to Vegas.

I swear on my kids lives...and

I would never say that if I were lieing- I got 5 kids with my wife and one on the side...

I'm not braggin, it just came up in the normal course of conversation here

nfl already plays in london with gambling right outside the stadium why should vegas be any different?

this would be awesome the raiders and vegas would be a perfect fit... i say go for it and it will never happen...

I practically live out there- I don't know why you think it would be insane? You drive 5 minutes off the strip and you're in the desert. Its not a big town- And why would it be a gambling can of worms? That ban was removed 15? years ago- You can bet all you want on UNLV games. Books don't fix games, people do

---------- Post added at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

I swear on my kids lives...and

I would never say that if I were lieing

You might have bite off more then you can chew. With that one dew. Keep it up very entertaining.

nfl already plays in london with gambling right outside the stadium why should vegas be any different?

It's not..Its a non issue, the local team gambling bann was removed 15 years ago...We've already been over this- Read the thread before you post on it please

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

You might have bite off more then you can chew. With that one dew. Keep it up very entertaining.

Her boyfriend used to own the Palms- I don't really want to talk about it anymore though-

It's not..Its a non issue, the local team gambling bann was removed 15 years ago...We've already been over this- Read the thread before you post on it please

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Her boyfriend used to own the Palms- I don't really want to talk about it anymore though-

The Maloofs owned & built the palms . Which one of them is she dating

Stick to lying & making shit up on your thread.

Believe it or not, it doesn't matter to me...Just trying to be a part of the conversation..

btw- you lied about voting for me in that other thread because I voted for myself, and I know Lisa voted for me, and i had two votes, and you said you voted for me...

Believe it or not, it doesn't matter to me...Just trying to be a part of the conversation..

btw- you lied about voting for me in that other thread because I voted for myself, and I know Lisa voted for me, and i had two votes, and you said you voted for me...
No I voted for you.

Yes they will, The betting ban was removed a long time ago- My daughters boyfriend is bringing a NHL Hockey team to Vegas-

In your pregame thread I thought you were someone from this board who was entertaining us with a fake persona, so I clicked through the Photobucket album that you posted and then realized that you were legit (or at least you appeared to be who you said you were).

Was your daughter the blonde in the picture in Thailand or wherever with the elephant? If so, you at least seem to have some quality genetics on your side.

Back