Randy Moss MVP

AllWorldTE

Reaction score
Chris Carter just predicted that Randy Moss will win the MVP this year. Predicts a monster year for Brady and a super motivated Moss tearing the league up. Interesting.

Randy has worked hard this offseason for sure. That would be great for the Pats if it happened but this prediction is coming from his former team mate and fellow WR.

I'm more interested in what fellow Planeteer AWTE predicts for today's game vs the Bengals!

I'm not much of a prognosticator but I expect a nice win to start the year off.

I talked a bit about what I think the D will do but on O I expect the three TE set frequently as the Pats try to establish the run and use the Wham to slow down Cinci's penetrating front and the TEs as match-up setters.

I talked a bit about what I think the D will do but on O I expect the three TE set frequently as the Pats try to establish the run and use the Wham to slow down Cinci's penetrating front and the TEs as match-up setters.

Love the wham and hope to see both Gronk and Crumpler turned loose with it and FTaylor hitting the LOS with power.
How long has it been...

Back to topic:

Randy Moss records.

Ranked 1st:
Receptions/TD, 6.25. Lance Alworth is 2nd with 6.38
10 TD seasons, 9. Tied with Jerry Rice
Most TD recs in a season, 23.
Most TDs as a rook, 17
Most TDs since 2007, 48. Larry Fitzgerald is 2nd with 35.
Most TDs since 1998, 148. TO is 2nd with 132.

That would be nice. Cincy is much better up front from what I can see and are much tougher to run on with Peko and Maleuga, in particular. I also see a bright future for DE Michael Johnson who is starting to get it and has a lot of athletic ability and great length.

I hope you are right. A run-oriented O emphasizing ball control and the clock might prevent the Bengals from getting on a roll using an experienced passing attack vs. our green corners, but I still expect a lot of points scored from both sides.

I'm having a rough time getting optimistic this year, but love the new TEs and better depth at WR. A solid defensive effort vs. Cincy would be a great and somewhat surprising way to start the season.

WRs don't win MVPs, their QB's do, but if Brady wins it that means Moss probably has a monster year

Back