Really good Article on Belichick

Patriots4ever

Running Up the Score
Reaction score
Isn't this something?

Belichick prepares for everything. During staff meetings, he asks questions about a tactic an opposing coach used a decade prior. During Super Bowl XLVI, in 2012, the Patriots’ headsets malfunctioned in the second half, leading to harmful miscommunication. And so, in the week leading into last season’s Super Bowl, Belichick stopped practice and shouted for the coaches to drop their headsets.

Something tells me this won't get any legs.

Sad when a guy cruising the net whilst at work can find better nuggets than the local "journalists". They're just stealing.

Isn't this something?

Belichick prepares for everything. During staff meetings, he asks questions about a tactic an opposing coach used a decade prior. During Super Bowl XLVI, in 2012, the Patriots’ headsets malfunctioned in the second half, leading to harmful miscommunication. And so, in the week leading into last season’s Super Bowl, Belichick stopped practice and shouted for the coaches to drop their headsets.

Something tells me this won't get any legs.

Sad when a guy cruising the net whilst at work can find better nuggets than the local "journalists". They're just stealing.

Was a great read though

~Dee~

<i>Belichick prepares for everything. During staff meetings, he asks questions about a tactic an opposing coach used a decade prior. During Super Bowl XLVI, in 2012, the Patriots’ headsets malfunctioned in the second half, leading to harmful miscommunication. And so, in the week leading into last season’s Super Bowl, Belichick stopped practice and shouted for the coaches to drop their headsets.</i>

The Giants cheated! :stirpot:

Loved the story about Milloy (Reiss relayed that one yesterday too)...

There's a guy who clearly saw the value of being a Patriot after he left here. Wish things had worked out differently with him.

Back