Really? Who knew?

So you can't prove it. So you made it up. Typical Dumb Dumb.

here is 1 article I did find...nobody has a 6 inch passing play book...and you actually question my post because i didn't feel like searching for 2 hours to find a quote from a live interview from 20 years ago !!!!

you people are sick !!!..I ask you to prove Tom Brady was a better downfield passing QB than Manning or even Carlson Palmer & I get nothing...and thats documented on NFL.com

here is 1 article I did find...nobody has a 6 inch passing play book...and you actually question my post because i didn't feel like searching for 2 hours to find a quote from a live interview from 20 years ago !!!!

you people are sick !!!..I ask you to prove Tom Brady was a better downfield passing QB than Manning or even Carlson Palmer & I get nothing...and thats documented on NFL.com

You have no links, you make shit up daily. I already proved brady had a better down field passing than manning when I showed you there Qb ratings over 30 yards in the air, is 30 yards not down field anymore? Did you change the rules? Who cares about some made up article. I have an article where montana says brady is the best of all time. Who do I trust more deberg or montana?

Ive been through this 20 times already but Ill amuse you with the truth also...

1- You don't think if even 1 other other complaint was filed even verbal since 2000 Bob Kraft & Goodell wouldn't have been screaming it from the highest mountains...smarten up !
so you also have no proof, i am just suppossed to believe you ... i forgot how well known you are in all NFL owners/coaches circles ... forgive me
2- It's because the media didn't say so... there is "ZERO" information and "ZERO" sources even insinuating any other team or person has done this since 2000...
so because it's not said means that it didn't happen or isn't true or is true, well I've never heard Angeline Jolie say she didn't have a p3n1s ... OMG i've been diddling to a dude? GOD NO !!!!
3- Your kidding me right ? ... BB* and Kraft were forced to apoligize to every owner & coach at the Owners meeting 8 months later because they weren't man enough to own up to their pathetic tactics that put the NFL's trust , reputation and Integrity in question...maybe you should think about all the owners, players & coaches that did,'t support what they did or stand up for them...its about 20-1 against BB* & thye patriots and the 1 are the people just supporting & defending the NFL's reputation...

4- Dungy, Holgrum, Shula, Fisher, Del Rio...and much more click the link...Hulgrum was so pissed and said he was sick of hearing the media say "Everyone does it" because that was misleading and false...

and keep in mind many just stay out of it... the cheating & scandel is already exposed so why comment...every coach owner & player were sure to be advised to hush it up...people think the truth & 80% of the sports world disrepect them..

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3017342
no defense for the article ... although since I didn't hear about it I imagine what could have happened was the reporter/reporters who quoted these players and coaches could have had super hot chicks willing to do anything if they answered the right way ...
5- Im sick & tired of hearing that bullshit lie..."Everyone does it"...why don't you name them...even 1 single other team or coach that has done this and since 2000 ? Stop accusing everyone without an ounce of any evidence or even accusations since 2000..base it on something...and Noy madded & Jimmy Johnson did it 20 years ago when it wasn't a rule or in the by laws & everyone was doing ot...it wasn't illegal...
sorry, I can't name them, i'm not in the Coaches/Owners/Players circles that you obviously are in to draw such radical conclusions ... i just got a hunch ...
6- OH...My God !!!!!...and first off, Steroids is a self inflicting violation and only effects that 1 player..."SPYGATE" is a " calculated and deliberate attempt to avoid long-standing rules designed to encourage fair play and promote honest competition on the playing field,"
how can steriods just effect one player? bottom of the 9th and mark mcguire is up to bat juiced up on roids, hits a homerun to win the game and send his team to the World Series, so steriods just affects one person huh? you have to wear a helmet and bib

And the most serious by far "ONFIELD" cheating scandel in NFL History that was going for nearly a decade & the benificiaries were a 3 time Superbowl Winning Dynasty that knew every opponants signals & formations and had complete access to them during the game & in the locker rooms..

Please....stop fvcking acting like these frauds didn't do anything wrong...I can't tell you how much I can't wait till hopefully the government forces an "HONEST" independant investigation on this...there are even class action law suits filed & congressional reports...
i don't believe i've ever read anywhere in the forums that anyone has said that the Pats have done nothing wrong, at the very least I know I haven't ... i just don't think that the world is going to end and the Devil is coming to reap his reward and claim Earth and our worldly domain as his own
don't think this has been resolved in anyway & the coverup & lies will all come back...

seriously, what is wrong with you? you must have a very sad life ... want a digital hug? a digital shoulder to cry on? or do you do all of that in your favorite game "Second Life"?:bhump:

You have no links, you make shit up daily. I already proved brady had a better down field passing than manning when I showed you there Qb ratings over 30 yards in the air, is 30 yards not down field anymore? Did you change the rules? Who cares about some made up article. I have an article where montana says brady is the best of all time. Who do I trust more deberg or montana?

you didn't prove anything you dipshit...6 hail Mary passes means nothing...and doesn't qualify to determine shit...and attempts mean nothing...

Fact "ALL" 20+ Yard passes thrown since 2001
43% Manning
39% Palmer
28% Brady

Prove this post wrong and you win...Ill concede...I posted the numbers already...and these numbers are ALL & every pass thrown 20 + yards from 2001-2007 thewy are the completion percentage...the success rate...and Brady "SUCKS" with 28%

you didn't prove anything you dipshit...6 hail Mary passes means nothing...and doesn't qualify to determine shit...and attempts mean nothing...

43% Manning
39% Palmer
28% Brady

Prove this post wrong and you win...Ill concede...I posted the numbers already...and these numbers are ALL & every pass thrown 20 + yards from 2001-2007 thewy are the completion percentage...the success rate...and Brady "SUCKS" with 28%

And Brady still has more Rings then both of them. Funny!

You do realize that 30+ and 40 + yard passes thrown are less than 1 % of the game...in 2007 Brady best year in 30+ yad passes thrown he threw 30 passes out of 578 ...thats 0.5% .....your a frigin idiot....

2005 - 335-530
4-18 - 31-40 yds thrown
2-9 - 41+

2006 - 319-516
5-19 - 31-40 yds thrown
2-6 - 41+

2007 - 398-578
6-13 - 31 -40 Yds thrown
7-17- 40+

Bob Kraft is the King of minipulating the cap & free agency tampering...you might not want to bring this up as an argument...This doesn't make the Patriots look good either...

Tampering, what the **** are you talking about? :shrug:

43% Manning
39% Palmer
28% Brady

Didn't that stat go up too Lee, since Brady has been joined up with Moss?

You do realize that 30+ and 40 + yard passes thrown are less than 1 % of the game...in 2007 Brady best year in 30+ yad passes thrown he threw 30 passes out of 578 ...thats 0.5% .....your a frigin idiot....

2005 - 335-530
4-18 - 31-40 yds thrown
2-9 - 41+

2006 - 319-516
5-19 - 31-40 yds thrown
2-6 - 41+

2007 - 398-578
6-13 - 31 -40 Yds thrown
7-17- 40+

1%? Did you take math class? Brady had 30 passes over 30 yards in the air, thats almost 2 a game, so unless he is throwing 200 times a game, you are not only wrong, but stupid.

43% Manning
39% Palmer
28% Brady

Lie, manning is not 43%, he is not even 43 % in passes 20 yards, let alone over 30 where he is way under bradys percentage. So as usual another lie.

Back