Red Flopps "1 & done" ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Musie. are you real or some type of alien? cos you ain't from this planet Girlfriend.

Jh is all good! she's knows what the deal is down teh west coast.

Musie. are you real or some type of alien? cos you ain't from this planet Girlfriend.

Jh is all good! she's knows what the deal is down teh west coast.

what the hell does this mean and where is it coming from?

good grief

Ok. seing thou my pyscho is out i'll lay it on the line.

YOU.ARE. NOT. RIGHT.IN.THE HEAD.

Patriiotsplanet has become a old womens club full of moaning women like yourself..

And please, what the fuvk is that thread of yours about??

I love musie. musie rocks.. Didn't you get loved enough as a kid???

Wake up and smell the coffee miss Muse.. you are off your head in the wrong way. have a beer, smoke a poll.. please dont bore teh rest of the good people with your BS.

Cheerio.

Patriiotsplanet has become a old womens club full of moaning women like yourself..

Wake up and smell the coffee miss Muse.. you are off your head in the wrong way. have a beer, smoke a poll.. please dont bore teh rest of the good people with your BS.

Cheerio.

:toolroll:

damn and i mean damn what in hell have i done here for a post like that

Be honest girl. you are really boring.

I mean i have more fun in my smack jar than you have in your whole body.

Come out dancing with me tonight and i'll sort you out.. you come back a different person.

but be honest why are you here? i'm just askin.. "hi guys! i love you and you and you".. you are boring.. take paz and that PFL one with you and go on a cruise and drink a beer or dance to the tango.

I'm helping you out.. maybe smoke some crack or jump off a cliff with a bear strapped to your back..

It's all fun.. trust me.

and this is from a person i defended, oh well lesson learned

Cheerio.

Dude, wtf? Where did that come from?
I know you're pissed about being ACed, but if you're going to alienate what few supporters you have left, what's the point of even coming here?

glad someone finds this fudging funny
i sure as hell don't

Come out dancing with me tonight and i'll sort you out.. you come back a different person.

but be honest why are you here? i'm just askin.. "hi guys! i love you and you and you".. you are boring.. take paz and that PFL one with you and go on a cruise and drink a beer or dance to the tango.

I'm helping you out.. maybe smoke some crack or jump off a cliff with a bear strapped to your back..

It's all fun.. trust me.

You're sorely lacking a life aren't you?

Damn, I go to get my girls from the bus stop and I come back and all hell broke loose. You might have an opinion P4e, but why say it if it's rude like that?

Musie is full of love. It'd be nice if more people were like that. It might bug you, but I'll be she makes some people's day.

She's mad... ya'll know that.

This gaff will be ran by bicthes very, very soon...

You heard it here first.

How boring as **** is the main borad now there is no P4E?? Real boring really, really boring.

Paz and PFL "DOG SHOW" are the main leaders.. LOL LOL LOL LOL.. That' some funny chit..

who wants to roast a goose tmoz with me?? anyone???

It's all fun.. trust me.

Dude!

Suuuup!

Still got the smack jar? Awesome!

maybe you could tie one off and boot the whole thing at once!

being there done that.

I'm just part of the "hoebusters" gang.. seek and destroy.

you'll see the light.

She's mad... ya'll know that.

This gaff will be ran by bicthes very, very soon...

You heard it here first.

How boring as **** is the main borad now there is no P4E?? Real boring really, really boring.

Paz and PFL "DOG SHOW" are the main leaders.. LOL LOL LOL LOL.. That' some funny chit..

who wants to roast a goose tmoz with me?? anyone???

If you're trying to apply for reinstatement, you're doing it wrong.

.Fail

You've got it all wrong.

lick the sides up down, and all around and the run your tongue over teh head and then suck on it hard and let the juices explode in your mouth. Yum!!!!!!!

How many times do i have to tell you and jeff?. ****ing hell.. get with it.

You've got it all wrong.

lick the sides up down, and all around and the run your tongue over teh head and then suck on it hard and let the juices explode in your mouth. Yum!!!!!!!

How many times do i have to tell you and jeff?. ****ing hell.. get with it.

jeffBig.jpg

You got some strange friends, P4e.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back