Refs made it easier for the Pats

Danny Boy?

Reaction score
Thanks to Deep Pockets Krafty, the refs made sure the Bolts would beat the Colts to make it an easier road to the Super Bowl for the Pats.

Thought I'd post this before Double Deuce and his douchebag sister did.

I think the refs actually tried to give the game to the Colts

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-14-2008 at 12:36 PM said:
I did too.

How does that fit into the "Kraft buys the league" theory? The Colts would probably present the most difficult matchup in the AFCCG.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-14-2008 at 12:37 PM said:
How does that fit into the "Kraft buys the league" theory? The Colts would probably present the most difficult matchup in the AFCCG.

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Bradys Bunch on 01-13-2008 at 10:41 PM said:
I think the refs actually tried to give the game to the Colts

I agree with Bradybunch...there was ticky tacky Patriot like game winning calls in favor for the Colts..,

Fully* Tilted* on 01-14-2008 at 12:37 PM said:

why do you think its a gimme that every owner, player & coach will play along with the Bob Kraft game & tank it for them like the bills obviously did & the Colts.....

thats why they have referees to secure the games like the Ravens, Philly the Giants & the Jets 2nd game...

The Colts are the best team in the 2007 playoffs...they are the most balanced & succesful team on both sides of the ball...

- The Patriots are a 1 trick pony...great pass game...weak run game & weak stopping the run & 27th in redZone defense actually the patriots are arguably one of the least balanced teams in the playoffs..

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 01:53 PM said:
The Colts are the best team in the 2007 playoffs...

ROFL

No they are not. The Chargers were the better team yesterday.

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 01:53 PM said:
why do you think its a gimme that every owner, player & coach will play along with the Bob Kraft game & tank it for them like the bills obviously did & the Colts.....

thats why they have referees to secure the games like the Ravens, Philly the Giants & the Jets 2nd game...

The Colts are the best team in the 2007 playoffs...they are the most balanced & succesful team on both sides of the ball...

- The Patriots are a 1 trick pony...great pass game...weak run game & weak stopping the run & 27th in redZone defense actually the patriots are arguably one of the least balanced teams in the playoffs..

The Colts are no longer in the 2007 playoffs. Billy Volek can tell you all about it.

You can't be serious with this post. Take a second to read all of what you just typed and check back. The refs called back a TD on a ridiculous holding call and called a ridiculous PI call on a long pass in favor if Indy.

BAD CALLS HAPPEN IN SPORTS. It's not just NE.

Undertaker #59* on 01-14-2008 at 02:00 PM said:
ROFL

No they are not. The Chargers were the better team yesterday.

I agree completely..."Yesterday" the Chargers were the better team...

as i said the best 2007 playoff team was the Colts & are the most balanced team on both sides of the ball...

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 02:21 PM said:
I agree completely..."Yesterday" the Chargers were the better team...

as i said the best 2007 playoff team was the Colts & are the most balanced team on both sides of the ball...

Your first statement is all that matters and invalidates the second one. Balance is not nearly as important as final score.

They proved yesterday that they were NOT the best team in the playoffs.

Fully* Tilted* on 01-14-2008 at 02:05 PM said:

BAD CALLS HAPPEN IN SPORTS. It's not just NE.

Its one my points... who controls the game...the teams on the field or these asshole referees ?

How many SB's & AFC Championships & Playoff games did the Patriots win because of referee favortism contolling the outcome of the game ?

It is just the Patriots ....I can't think of another team anywere near this type of success with so much contraversy every season

Undertaker #59* on 01-14-2008 at 02:27 PM said:
Your first statement is all that matters and invalidates the second one. Balance is not nearly as important as final score.

They proved yesterday that they were NOT the best team in the playoffs.

as i said the best team in the 2007 playoffs were the Colts and have the most balanced team on both sides of the ball...

this statement has nothing to do with yesterdays game ...or did you just mis-interperate what i wrote ?

you know ...Like Belichick* when he reads the NFL By-Laws & NFL memo's specifically written only because of him...

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 02:29 PM said:
Its one my points... who controls the game...the teams on the field or these asshole referees ?

How many SB's & AFC Championships & Playoff games did the Patriots win because of referee favortism contolling the outcome of the game ?

It is just the Patriots ....I can't think of another team anywere near this type of success with so much contraversy every season

Did you watch last years AFCCG (pass interference calls)? The 2005 Steelers run (Roethlisberger never crossing the plane)??

To win the SB you have to get a few fortunate calls. Show me one team that didn't get the benefit of a crucial call along the way.

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 02:33 PM said:
as i said the best team in the 2007 playoffs were the Colts and have the most balanced team on both sides of the ball...

this statement has nothing to do with yesterdays game ...

Of course it does. Last I checked, the Colts-Chargers game was a playoff game. The Colts lost, hence they were not the best team.

Undertaker #59* on 01-14-2008 at 02:39 PM said:
Of course it does. Last I checked, the Colts-Chargers game was a playoff game. The Colts lost, hence they were not the best team.

There goes UT with his spinning machine again..the best teams don't always win...do they ??? here a great example:

Just because the 24th ranked Patriot Defence in 2001 and the 22nd ranked Patriot offence questionalbly beat the #1 Rams offencs & #3 Defense...doesn't make them a better team...

even if it was a legitimate win, it only ment they got "Lucky"...not good..

It is not spin. You said it yourself - the Chargers were the better team yesterday. Yesterday was a playoff game, hence the Colts were not the best playoff team.

It is very simple.

Dolphin22 on 01-14-2008 at 03:17 PM said:

even if it was a legitimate win, it only ment they got "Lucky"...not good..

Wait...are you talking about the Chargers/Colts game or the Giants/Dallas game?ROFL ROFL

Fully* Tilted* on 01-14-2008 at 02:35 PM said:
Did you watch last years AFCCG (pass interference calls)? The 2005 Steelers run (Roethlisberger never crossing the plane)??

To win the SB you have to get a few fortunate calls. Show me one team that didn't get the benefit of a crucial call along the way.

Would love to see this acknowledged.

Undertaker #59* on 01-14-2008 at 03:20 PM said:
It is not spin. You said it yourself - the Chargers were the better team yesterday. Yesterday was a playoff game, hence the Colts were not the best playoff team.

It is very simple.

If your not a lawyer...you should be...not just because your an asshole..because you have an art for turning everything around to suit your argument...

Back