Romo, You're NO Tom Brady..

1hotpatsgirl

never, never give up
Reaction score
There's something about Romo...I don't know. Just don't like him. Know he has talent, good player. I think he's arrogant, cocky. He hasn't won anything yet. Thinks he is like Tom Brady. Good looking and all...dating a famous girl.....but he is isnt even close. I think he needs some humble pie baked by the good chef Bill Belichick.

There's something about Romo...I don't know. Just don't like him. Know he has talent, good player. I think he's arrogant, cocky. He hasn't won anything yet. Thinks he is like Tom Brady. Good looking and all...dating a famous girl.....but he is isnt even close. I think he needs some humble pie baked by the good chef Bill Belichick.

Come on if he was a Pat you be all about how sexy and great he is.

Romo's playoff record... Uh.... Ummm..... :jerkit:

Romo Pie via Google search
thechief_romo.jpg

carry on

Yeah we are so spoiled with Tom Brady. He is so humble and he really is having fun playing football...not as much now as when he first came up but he is still out there having a great time playing a game that he still loves. There are so few guys at this level who can still say this...

I've got no problem with Romo. He's a good QB. He's confident, which is what you want out of your QB. He doesn't ever seem to get too angry out on the field.

Unlike a stiff like Tarvaris Jackson, who has the deer in the headlights look, Romo is confident and plays with calm.

As a bonus, his girlfriend has a nice front porch.

He actually studied Brady this offseason to make himself a better QB.

you wouldn't have guessed it with the mistakes he made lastnight. he was lucky the eagles made more mistakes than him.

He's actually not arrogant or cocky. I know the media (ESPN) portrays him that way but he's actually a pretty down to earth guy. TO on the other hand is the definition of arrogant and cocky. Romo actually studied film of Brady to see how he could become a better QB. Most QB's are so full of themselves that they would never watch film of another QB (that's currently still playing) to improve themselves.

He gets a lot of attention simply because he plays for the Cowboys. If he played for a team Tampa or the Cardinals he wouldn't get nearly as much attention as he does. I also personally can't blame the guy for dating Jessica Simpson. She's not my type personally but if I was the QB of the Cowboys me and Alyssa Milano would be seen ALL OVER the place.

He's actually not arrogant or cocky. I know the media (ESPN) portrays him that way but he's actually a pretty down to earth guy. TO on the other hand is the definition of arrogant and cocky. Romo actually studied film of Brady to see how he could become a better QB. Most QB's are so full of themselves that they would never watch film of another QB (that's currently still playing) to improve themselves.

He gets a lot of attention simply because he plays for the Cowboys. If he played for a team Tampa or the Cardinals he wouldn't get nearly as much attention as he does. I also personally can't blame the guy for dating Jessica Simpson. She's not my type personally but if I was the QB of the Cowboys me and Alyssa Milano would be seen ALL OVER the place.

He's right about Romo being down to earth...I read an article on the net where he stopped and helped a couple change a flat tire on their car.....

Posted=2 0by Mike Florio on September 11, 2008, 10:25 a.m.
Though we’re always skeptical of celebrities and pro athletes who do something nice for someone else and then send an e-mail to every newspaper in the country announcing their good deed, we’ve got a feeling that the recent Samaritan-style actions of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo weren’t intended to garner the kind of good karma that comes from, say, a grandstanding donation of $10,000 to a smattering of charitable causes. (Then again, grandstanding donations of $10,000 to a smattering of charitable causes didn’t help Mike Vick in the karma department.)
On his way home from Sunday’s game against the Browns, Romo stopped to help a couple who was struggling to repair a flat tire.
Bill and Sharon White didn’t initially recognize Romo, due in part to the bandage on his chin that was covering the 13 stitches he received after taking a helmet to the jaw.
=0 A
The light flickered for Sharon White while Romo was working on the tire. He didn’t answer when she asked if he was who he is. She repeated her question when he finished pumping air into the tire from a cigarette-lighter compressor.
“I didn’t want to bother him,” Sharon said, “ but I asked again, ‘You’re Tony Romo, right?’ I knew it was him by then. But he smiled and said, ‘Yes, ma’am.’ I did something no 50-year-old woman should be doing, but I screamed real loud, and then jumped up and hugged him.”
Her husband, Bill, was less concerned about his wife’s PDA with a studly young athlete than he was about ruining his ability to watch the Cowboys-Browns game without knowing the outcome: “Don’t tell me how you guys did,” Bill White said. “I’m going home to watch it.”
Romo didn’t publicize his actions at all; the team didn’t even know about it as of Wednesday. If Sharon White hadn’t sent an e-mail to Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the story might never have been known.
“He gets almost knocked cold in that game, and I read it took 13 stitches to close the cut, and then there’s a long fligh t home and Tony’s got to be dog tired, but he still was a good enough person to stop and help us,” Bill White said.
“Look, we’re driving a 10-year old car that is sitting in a parking lot with a flat tire in the dead of night. He could tell by that we’re nothing special. But here’s a young man making millions of dollars, and he’s got all this fame and glory, and he does this? . . .&nbs p; This was a good person we met. A good person with small-town values despite all the big-city fame and fortune.
f I ever had the opportunity, I’d also like to thank two other people. His mom and dad. They obviously raised him right.”

He's right about Romo being down to earth...I read an article on the net where he stopped and helped a couple change a flat tire on their car.....

Posted=2 0by Mike Florio on September 11, 2008, 10:25 a.m.
Though we’re always skeptical of celebrities and pro athletes who do something nice for someone else and then send an e-mail to every newspaper in the country announcing their good deed, we’ve got a feeling that the recent Samaritan-style actions of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo weren’t intended to garner the kind of good karma that comes from, say, a grandstanding donation of $10,000 to a smattering of charitable causes. (Then again, grandstanding donations of $10,000 to a smattering of charitable causes didn’t help Mike Vick in the karma department.)
On his way home from Sunday’s game against the Browns, Romo stopped to help a couple who was struggling to repair a flat tire.
Bill and Sharon White didn’t initially recognize Romo, due in part to the bandage on his chin that was covering the 13 stitches he received after taking a helmet to the jaw.
=0 A
The light flickered for Sharon White while Romo was working on the tire. He didn’t answer when she asked if he was who he is. She repeated her question when he finished pumping air into the tire from a cigarette-lighter compressor.
“I didn’t want to bother him,” Sharon said, “ but I asked again, ‘You’re Tony Romo, right?’ I knew it was him by then. But he smiled and said, ‘Yes, ma’am.’ I did something no 50-year-old woman should be doing, but I screamed real loud, and then jumped up and hugged him.”
Her husband, Bill, was less concerned about his wife’s PDA with a studly young athlete than he was about ruining his ability to watch the Cowboys-Browns game without knowing the outcome: “Don’t tell me how you guys did,” Bill White said. “I’m going home to watch it.”
Romo didn’t publicize his actions at all; the team didn’t even know about it as of Wednesday. If Sharon White hadn’t sent an e-mail to Randy Galloway of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, the story might never have been known.
“He gets almost knocked cold in that game, and I read it took 13 stitches to close the cut, and then there’s a long fligh t home and Tony’s got to be dog tired, but he still was a good enough person to stop and help us,” Bill White said.
“Look, we’re driving a 10-year old car that is sitting in a parking lot with a flat tire in the dead of night. He could tell by that we’re nothing special. But here’s a young man making millions of dollars, and he’s got all this fame and glory, and he does this? . . .&nbs p; This was a good person we met. A good person with small-town values despite all the big-city fame and fortune.
f I ever had the opportunity, I’d also like to thank two other people. His mom and dad. They obviously raised him right.”

yeah and tom cruise helped somebody too.......;)

Romo is a phucking doosh.................................prick.

Back