Schedule

It begins Week 5 which is currently Giants @ Packers.

Not to derail this thread but I had to share this for anybody who may not have seen this game-

Yesterday, during the 4th quarter, Buck and Aikman were falling all over themselves fluffing Eli on what a great clutch QB he is, how many times he's brought the Giant back in the 4th or OT...and then he throws a pic on a really bad pass to give the 'Skins the win.

It was a thing of beauty.

Not to derail this thread but I had to share this for anybody who may not have seen this game-

Yesterday, during the 4th quarter, Buck and Aikman were falling all over themselves fluffing Eli on what a great clutch QB he is, how many times he's brought the Giant back in the 4th or OT...and then he throws a pic on a really bad pass to give the 'Skins the win.

ManningFace, II

It was beautiful. They were saying, "Eli is the one person defences do not want to see in a situation like this" and how great he is in the clutch etc. And immediately the stupid pick is thrown. It was beautiful.

As beautiful as Nantz and Simms continually ball washing Rothlisberger all night even though Cox and co were eating him for breakfast and Wenz totally outplayed him. Simms just wouldn't shut up about Ben.

Thought I would bump this thread now that the Pats' season is at the halfway mark.

Here's what the balanced schedule results look like:

Against 2015 first place teams: 3-0 (Arizona, Cincinnati, Houston)
Against 2015 second place teams: 1-0 (Pittsburgh)
Against 2015 third place teams: 1-1 (two games vs. Buffalo)
Against 2015 fourth place teams: 2-0 (Miami, Cleveland)

And here's the balanced schedule remaining games:

Against 2015 first place teams: Denver
Against 2015 second place teams: NY Jets (2), Seattle
Against 2015 third place teams: Baltimore, LA Rams
Against 2015 fourth place teams: Miami, San Francisco

Back