Sean Salisbury...

Mr. Assclown

Banned
Reaction score
Undefeatedville, NFL Population: Indianapolis Colt
Was just watching some NFL programming on ESPN, and Sean Salisbury was talking about Drew Brees. He mentioned that Brees was as good as any QB in the league not named Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer. No mentioned whatsoever of Drew Hensons waterboy at Michigan, Tom Brady.
I just found that amusing. Quite amazing what not having a great defense to carry you to victories will do to a QB's reputation.

Sean Salisbury?

No really....Sean Salisbury?

Are you kidding?

Sean Salisbury? heh

You are funny.

Mr. Assclown said:
Was just watching some NFL programming on ESPN, and Sean Salisbury was talking about Drew Brees. He mentioned that Brees was as good as any QB in the league not named Peyton Manning or Carson Palmer. No mentioned whatsoever of Drew Hensons waterboy at Michigan, Tom Brady.
I just found that amusing. Quite amazing what not having a great defense to carry you to victories will do to a QB's reputation.

Yep, and in another hour you can climb out of your mom's basement and have some lunch.

That's because there is Tom Brady.....then there is everyone else. It was correct not to mention any of the other QB's in the same breath as Brady.

Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Undertaker #59 said:
Sean Salisbury?

No really....Sean Salisbury?

Are you kidding?

Sean Salisbury? heh

You are funny.
Sean Salisbury is enough of an NFL expert to get a job with the biggest sporting network in the world. You post on some cruddy message board. Sean Salisbury's opinion > your opinion

sonsofkraftybob said:
That's because there is Tom Brady.....then there is everyone else. It was correct not to mention any of the other QB's in the same breath as Brady.
Whatever you have to tell yourself to feel better. But we both know that's not the truth.

RhodyPatsFan said:
Yep, and in another hour you can climb out of your mom's basement and have some lunch.
True. Maybe I'll honor Sean for telling it like it is by having a nice salisbury steak. :)
(thats regular steak, not tube steak that we all know Tom Brady is quite fond of)

Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Mr. Assclown said:
Sean Salisbury is enough of an NFL expert to get a job with the biggest sporting network in the world. You post on some cruddy message board. Sean Salisbury's opinion > your opinion

Ahh...so everyone that works for a major network is a credible expert just because they have the job? We, as fans, should just blindly heed whatever they say? All of them? Or only the ones you say? Are you an expert on the experts? What happens when the "experts" disagree? Should we choose which opinion to follow based on network ratings?

Isn't that the same major sports network that fool Tom Jackson works for? You know, the guy that said BB's players hate him?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Undertaker #59 said:
Ahh...so everyone that works for a major network is a credible expert just because they have the job? We, as fans, should just blindly heed whatever they say? All of them? Or only the ones you say? Are you an expert on the experts? What happens when the "experts" disagree? Should we choose which opinion to follow based on network ratings?
You don't have to blindy follow anyones opinion, but it's common knowledge amongst non-Patriots fans that Tom Brady is a borderline top-5 quarterback.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Mr. Assclown said:
You don't have to blindy follow anyones opinion, but it's common knowledge amongst non-Patriots fans that Tom Brady is a borderline top-5 quarterback.

Well, make up your mind. In your opinion, is Sean Salisbury the preeminent expert on all football matters or not?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Undertaker #59 said:
Well, make up your mind. In your opinion, is Sean Salisbury the preeminent expert on all football matters or not?
Not the top expert, but if he's got a job at ESPN he has to be in the top 0.01% in the world. Not on my level ofcourse, but certainly more knowledgable than anyone else here.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Drew Brees
4. Mike Vick
5. Daunte Culpepper
6. Donovan McNabb
7. Trent Green
8. Byron Leftwich
9. Tom Brady
10. Matt Hassellbeck

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Mr. Assclown said:
Not the top expert, but if he's got a job at ESPN he has to be in the top 0.01% in the world.

Thanks...that tells me all I need to know about you and your "knowledge."

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Undertaker #59 said:

Where does Borges fit into this discussion?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

Mr. Assclown said:
Not the top expert, but if he's got a job at ESPN he has to be in the top 0.01% in the world. Not on my level ofcourse, but certainly more knowledgable than anyone else here.

1. Peyton Manning
2. Carson Palmer
3. Drew Brees
4. Mike Vick
5. Daunte Culpepper
6. Donovan McNabb
7. Trent Green
8. Byron Leftwich
9. Tom Brady
10. Matt Hassellbeck

That list proves to me that you KNOW Brady is the best QB in the game........then there is everyone else you listed, who BTW have no rings.

Once may be a fluke. Twice may be lucky. Three is the real deal. Manning and McNabb aren't even flukes yet. Brady is the real deal. Also, I think you have Manning and Palmer in the wrong order in you list of average QB's......

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Sean Salisbury...

sonsofkraftybob said:
Also, I think you have Manning and Palmer in the wrong order in you list of average QB's......

I agree, until Palmer chokes in the playoffs he should be listed ahead of Peyton.

the Michael Vick self pity tour that recently took place made me feel like putting him No.1`

I think we should realize the amount of pressure on these guys to do their job correctly, hell if I mess up what happens, the building falls over but if we fans expect Mikie to throw the ball accurately because he is paid to... well... I JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY:harumph:

Mr. Assclown said:

AC, could you spell Dynasty for me please?

Mr. Assclown said:
On what planet is Sean Salisbury's opinion relevant? This is the guy who picked the sorry-ass, choking, soft Colts over the Patriots in the playoffs last year. How can you trust his opinion on ANYTHING?

Back