See you guys in the Razor next week

TripleSteel

Reaction score
I have great confidence that both the steelers and Patriots will win and we will have yet another Steeler Patriots AFC championship game. However, your home this time, so you gotta lose sorry thats them breaks.

hey triple, how is everyone doing? you get back home alright after the storm?

looking forward to the match-up if does indeed happen

Put a shirt on. I'm homophobic.

TripleSteel said:
I have great confidence that both the steelers and Patriots will win and we will have yet another Steeler Patriots AFC championship game. However, your home this time, so you gotta lose sorry thats them breaks.
ROFL

Good luck against the horsies this weekend. I'm hoping for another Pats Steelers AFCCG as well.
________
headshop

Aye i did, family and everyone did fine, the storm rolled right through my town. However, only superficial damage to everything. I was gone for a month total, so ya it was a bummer.

Eh Nothin says AFC championship game like Steelers and Pats.

TripleSteel said:

You want my ticket? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Gillette Stadium & the New England Patriots, the disposable razors.

Disposable_Razor.jpg

Tibs said:
Gillette Stadium & the New England Patriots, the disposable razors.
steelers and their Yellow disposable panty shields

here's a pict of a happy camper with a fresh one in place:D feeling fresh

eh, that picture is jus disturbing whoever took that pic thought it would be a good idea??

I would love to see that game. If the Steelers can beat the Patriots at home they deseve to be champions.

I'm rooting for the Steelers after the Patriots.

If the Steelers and the Patriots both lose, my third choice is to root for whoever is playing the Colts.

Back