Shawn Crable - The Messiah..?(!)..(;)

Crable hasn't shown anything at this level. Even MD has his doubts about this guy.

Nevertheless, he has a lot of raw ability, and maybe, just maybe, he can stay on the field this year.

All I can remember was his preseason blast. That was pretty dang impressive, even if it was just for the preseason. :coffee:

Just got settled in from my trip to the Mideast that started out to be a trip to Ireland to spend St.Patrick's day with my brother. Tried to log on here a few times but my connection would not hold. Any way I am back and ready to talk football again.
Shawn Crable LB 6'5" 243 lbs
242334.jpg

in 2007
display_image.jpg

IN 2009
He looks stronger and if he has done the work to strengthen his lower body he could be a great addition to the team.
Stephen Neal went though this, his first 2 or three seasons he had shoulder problems constantly. But he did heal and became a great player.
As to the list ofv OLBs with the Patriots a guy has been over looked.
#50 Rob Ninkovich OLB 6-'2" 255lbs
display_image_GYI0058677019.jpg

No way he belongs in Canton. He hasn't done anything yet.:D

It would be good to see the kid actually survive unharmed through a season.

I'd like to see him successfully set the edge a few times during the pre-season myself.

What brings you to the den of iniquity that is the Planet?
Posted via Mobile Device

I get a bit fed up with Patsfans at times. The Draft forum is the best part of the place, but it's been over-taken by some absolute dickheads since Christmas, and I find this place less mind-boggling and a bit slower paced, which I like.

Plus Mayoclinic is on here!

MD would be all JIMP in this haus should Crable be the player he needs to be and Brandon Graham (#22) is what he thinks he is

TWO TWO Meechigan OLB's on the NEP's
He might have a child

Back